Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria

Has anyone come upon this problem...
I have just received a phone call from a person within Australia. She had logged onto my website any was trying to order a bear,however, the order wouldn't go through.
The bear was listed in 2000 and had long since been removed. I took her details...went into my website..and everything was ok. Phoned my web people and they also said they could not find a problem and believed the problem was with her computer which they said was caching, that is remembering an old website of mine.
i phoned her back and after a lovely chat I am making her a similar bear to be sent to South Africa.
However, how scary is that ? She said she thought it was strange that all my "Show" details were for 2000.....6 years ago.!!!
Has this happened to you ? and doesn't it reinforce how careful you have to be in what you place on your website or any computer !!
Susan

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I've never heard of that Susan!  Sometimes you need to refresh a site coz old internet files pop up, but 6 years!  wow!  Glad that you could work something out with this lady bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I've had it happen to me when I have saved a site to favourites. But not 6 years.
Just think of the impression you made on her 6 years ago. That she has had you on her mind all that time.
MMMmmmm
I found that if I google myself I can find everything that I have said online. ............scary aye?....

Board footer