Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

luciano72.jpgHere are some bears for my fair next week...I have my work cut out to be ready on time!!

tub72.jpg

opalcopy.jpg

bub72.jpg

bubf.jpg

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Ooh, they're all gorgeous! I especially like the first one. They're gonna sell like hot cakes! Which fair are you going to?

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Oh I love them all!! bear_wub
They are fantastic.
I can't wait to come and see your bears at Bears and Dolls.  I"ll be sure to get to your stall before opening (I also have a stall), as your bears always sell so quickly!
Can't wait!

sarahjane Brisbane

Aahhh Jenny they have their bodies now!!!  They are all beautiful as your bears always are, I especially like the creamy white one in the middle!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks girls..I am flying through these now all the 'ground work ' is done..I may even have time to make a panda next week!!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Jenny they are all wonderful! I bet you sell out!!! The first one is my favorite.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely bears Jenny!  Good luck for the show ... although somehow, I don't think you're gonna need it!  :clap:

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Jenny,
Awsome...all your bears are "Gotta Haves." No wonder your bears are some of the most sought after bears....their  expressions, proportions...I could go on......
                                                                       Mikki

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very cute!  I'm really drawn to the last one, myself.  I'm sure they'll fly off your table.  PLEASE take some pictures to share!

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Absolutely wonderful Jenny, I love the first one the best - but it was hard to choose!

Jane P.

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Oh - I love them too.
They are so adorable.
I really do admire your work Jenny

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warwickshire uk
Website

Oh thanks everyone for the ncouraging comments..they really are appreciated!!! :hug:

Celena Oxford

Oh Jenny! Your bears are LOVELY!!! I WANT ONE too!!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

They are all just wonderful.  I hope some day I will own one of your creations!

Jane

westga Posts: 12

Awww such sweet little faces the eyes really speak to you.. I love them all.. bear_wub

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

oh each and everyone so scrudiddlymptious I could eat them up!  bear_wub  bear_wub Wow - can't wait to see a picture of them all on your table.
The mohair one has stolen my heart - I love the combination of her winsome features with her scruffy fur.  She looks like a loveable tomboy.

Take good care of yourself as you finish them all this week.

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks ladies..you're too kind!!

Melanie Jayne..you and me ...next week at the show...biting our nails off....AAAAAGH!!!!

Are you ready yet?..Suffice it to say I am not!!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Jenny.......they are all fabulous.....good luck with the show....they will be snapped up in no

time!!!!!! Hope to see you there!

Hugs,

Yvonne.  bear_flower

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, Jenny, they are all just gorgeous. My fave is the cream white one. What a beauty she is. I really must have one of your bears someday. I just love them!

Best of luck at the show, and please take some piccies for us!

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks for the kind words everyone!! I am shattered now..I always say every year..never again..till next year!!

The more I work on them too the more I am convinced no-one will like them..It's a bit like cooking a dinner..when it comes to sitting down to eat I am never hungry don't like the look of the food!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I don't want one of them. bear_angry

I want them ALL!!!!!!! bear_grin  bear_wub  bear_grin

Jenny, every single one of your bears is irresistable! Everyone is going to love them!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
jenny wrote:

The more I work on them too the more I am convinced no-one will like them..It's a bit like cooking a dinner..when it comes to sitting down to eat I am never hungry don't like the look of the food!!

Awww...Jenny they are incredibly cute, sweet and just brings out the child in me (I'm only speaking for myself).  In terms of the cooking thing, I DO THAT TOO!!  I love to cook but by the time I've sampled this or nibbled on that I'm sick of it all and don't want to eat and then everyone wonders what I put it in.   :twisted:

Your bears will do wonderful...doubt you come home with a single bear.

warwickshire uk
Website

Shantell..that's just it...it's when you are working away at something for ages you start to criticise too much!! There comes a point where I think ..'ok that's it!' It only happens with show bears though..I think it's coz I always leave it till the last minute!!

I am always doing that with meals...I never eat it it because by the time it's on the table I can't stand the sight of it!

Board footer