Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Sandi, my daughters are 5 years apart.  It's been great.  Tracy has always been protective of Paige and Paige has always looked up to Tracy.  Now they are both in their 20's (22 and 27) they are best friends.  I think it's a great age split, also far enough apart that they didn't fight.  This is what you'll have to look forward to:
Isn't that sweet???
84_07c_WinCE.jpg

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh congratulations!!!!  That is wonderful news - I'm SO happy for you!!!   :hug:
Danni

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Thats GREAT !!!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Tami how very wonderful!!!!!  I loved making dresses for my little girl... now away at college... bear_cry

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That is so wonderful Sandi.  Those ultarsound pics are amazing- It always  blows me away that you can see this little person growing inside of you.  Congrats%20Baby%20Girl.gif

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big, huge congratulations, Sandi . . . the ultrasound pics are just awesome!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congrats, Sandi!  What exciting news!   :dance:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

How precious is THAT picture??!!! 

We just found out yesterday that my sister is having a girl, she's due March 31st bear_original I haven't seen the ultrasound pics, yet but she described what you've got pictured here...a lil' girly sucking her thumb bear_wub 
(I personally LOVE the name Jocelyn....he'll come around.  A girl I worked with had a really unusual name for a girl, husband didn't like it at all. She didn't make too much of it....after labor he wasn't going to give her any grief about a name and she got the name she wanted)

:hug:
~Chrissi

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Thanks for all the well wishes. It really means a lot to me. I'm glad you've enjoyed seeing the pictures. It's so amazing that she won't be here for almost 5 months, yet I've already seen a glimpse of her. It certainly makes it feel more "real". Although I've been showing quite considerably for some time now, it really hadn't sunk in. I didn't have that baby-crazy pregnant lady feeling yet...I bought her her first outfit yesterday! bear_laugh

Patty, thank you for sharing such a lovely photo with us. Your daughters are beautiful. I really hadn't intended on waiting quite this long for the 2nd child, but now I've been thinking exactly what you've described of your own daughters. My daughter, Natalia, calls the baby "our" baby and she is all ready to be the best big sister in the world. She's so cute, lately she's been pulling up my shirt and talking to my belly. bear_wub I think the age difference is going to be perfect just like you say.

Laura, I've got the sweetest little dress pattern that I crocheted in miniature for a bear, now I can't wait to make a baby-sized one!

Chrissi, huge congrats for your sister! Well, that would be great if he came around to the name since I can't think of any others and I really do love that one! bear_laugh When I had my 1st daughter, we had two girl names picked...Natalia and Isabella. We went with Natalia and while I still like the name Isabella, I don't feel I should name this baby Isabella. I feel like if it wasn't good enough to choose for my first daughter then it's not good enough for this one. Or kinda like this baby is getting the leftovers!

Board footer