Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I have been having a bit of a tough time here since last week.......

Terry had his grumbling appendix trouble again and then to cap it all his poor mum had another bad stroke and has lost the ability to speak. I have been up at the hospital a lot and am really worn out and sad for her. But today the postman knocks on the door and gives me a big box - i open it, thinking to myself "What the heck is this? I don't remember ordering anything" and Lo and Behold! the most gorgeous Teddy and Raggedy Annie doll is inside!!!!!!

The wonderful Clare of Davis-Tedds has sent me a beautiful Christmas pressie!!!!

I am soooooo happy and a bit overwhelmed cos they are really so lovely and it was such a surprise - it has totally cheered me up.

CLARE - you are such a sweetheart to send me such a wonderful wonderful gift  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I WUV YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

You have made my day  :hug:

Here's a couple of pics.........

clare2.jpg

clare.jpg

They are just so beautifully made and distressed,my rubbishy photos really don't do them justice as they feel so good to hold and have lots of fabulous detail that don't show up in the pics. Clare makes such superb prim teddies and dolls.  :clap:

Penny  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_wub  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Oooh, no wonder you are thrilled Penny ... they are beautiful!!  What a lovely surprise for you at just the right moment!  I hope things get better for you all soon x

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I was wondering how you were today, I was moving Gladstone to a prominent Christmas position. I like to display him right. Clare has done a fantastic job and with loads of character. I hope things work out for you Pen. My hubby has just had his hernia done and its knocked him about a bit, plus no hard work! Just when I need him to do the new house up! Shirker!

Look after yourselves. :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

What perfect timing for a perfect pick me up  bear_wub  :hug: !  Look, one to hug with each arm   bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh gosh, Penny . . . I'm sorry about your hubby and mom-in-law.  Hope they both get much better and that your stress will be relieved.  But, what a pick-me-upper from Clare!  Fantastic work, Clare . . . they are both totally wonderful!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Pen-Pen,
     I'm so glad that you have had such a lovely surprise!  What a wonderful thing for Clare to do for you!  I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time of it again - hope things get better soon.

:hug:   Brenda

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Penny I hope everyone is on the mend soon for you.  Clare is such a delightful person and so loving.  She does such a gorgeous job on everything.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a wonderful Christmas surprise Penny - they are both gorgeous and isn't Clare is so clever.
I hope that life will get better for you, hubby and Mother-in-law.
Take care.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Celena Oxford

Oh dear Penny, sad to hear you are having such tough time again, I do hope things will go better.  :hug:

Wow! That's a lovely surprise from Clare.  Beautiful work!  She is soooo sweet.  bear_original

Kathleen Pa

What a wonderful suprise!!!  They are adorable! bear_wub

Kathleen

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Just to let you know...........
Terry's mum will be shunted out of hospital tomorrow as she is now stable but still unable to talk and Terry is on medication (i always knew he needed something) so things will be quietening down a bit - i hope - i pray  :pray:

Me, my new bear and doll are going to have a wee drop of xmas cheer together now and as they can't actually drink i guess i'll have to drink their's for them. What a shame huh?

Penny  bear_tongue

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwww Pen, what a worrying time for you, hope things improve soon....   bear_wub  bear_wub

Glad Teddy and Annie cheered you up, don't give Annie too much Christmas spirit, she'll end up causing all sorts of trouble!!!   :crackup:  :crackup:    You have plenty though!!   bear_tongue

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I hope Terry and your MIL feel better soon.  What a wonderful surprise from Clare!  Lucky you!   bear_original

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

WOW what a great gift ... I pray things start to shape up for all of you . Hang in there !!! Enjoy your gifts and the love we send your way bear_grin

2521.gif

Stellajella Wien

Oj, wej! PenPen I hope for your mom in law that she will get the same perfect treatment as my best friend´s dad- he´s in quite good shape again.
And for your lovely Terry, that he´ll recover soon.
And for you, that everything will turn out just perfect, so you´ll havemucho morer time to make your absolutely fabulous cats!!!!
:hug:

Gaby bear_flower

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh Penny: what a wonderful surprise. Clare is very talented. My goodness, what a nice gift.

I hope your family's health improves. It is so hard, I know....

Michelle

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Penny I hope that everything settles down for you and that you have a fantastic Christmas ... and Clare is so thoughtful what a lovely gift..

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Penny! I am so sorry about the troubles in your life and so happy for your gift! Clare is a rare and wonderful soul! Also she believes as we do that you are as well. All our love and chin up Hon and we are always hear to lend an ear when needed!

Clare!!! YOU ROCK!!!

Hugs Louise

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Clare, you are too sweet!!!    bear_thumb What a beautiful pair!!!  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH WOW, you definitely got spoilt. How absolutely wonderful. No doubt Penny you deserve them.  :hug:
Wendy bear_thumb

Board footer