Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I will be heading to Phoenix the Friday after Chriustmas and hauling a carload of gifts over to my grandkids. I think we wilkl head home on New Year's Eve DAY so we miss the weaving traffic.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What about a christmas carol? On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me a fat 1/4 of mohair...

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Anyone getting anything really special for Christmas?

Jane.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I have no idea what I am getting. sigh, but Mike always gets me something really nice

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

On the second day of Christmas, my truew love gave to me, 2 new featherweight machines, and a fat quarter of mohair

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Patsy,  you lucky duck to have a true love giving you fat quarters.

We're going to Nevada City tomorrow night for their Victorian Christmas in the streets.  My daugter slipped up and told me my hubby is going to buy me a pair of Ugg slippers when we're there.  There is a shop there that sells them.  Other than that, our Nashville trip is sort of our present to eachother.

Sydney

I got a fantastic day light magnifying lamp with extra lens ...

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me fat 1/4 of mohair...  2 new featherweight machines....    two bales of stuffing...

Jane.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Hey patty what are Ugg slippers?

Jane.

Penn Valley, CA

I would love to have a new Bose stereo that plays 5 or 6 cds.  I haven't asked for it yet though.

Penn Valley, CA

Ugg slippers are soft suede (I'm guessing sheep) with the warmest soft fleece inside.  They have rubber soles so you can go outside.  They have boot type that go up to mid calf and slipper type.  Very toasty warm.

Sydney

on the fourth day of christmas my true love gave to me 1/2 yd of Ultra Suede 2 bales of stuffings 2 new featherwieght machines and a fat 1/4 of mohair

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Oh Patsy, thanks for the beautiful Chrissy card, I received it today. My first card ever with a Koala on it.  bear_grin

Jane.  bear_flower

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Patty,
I was just in Nevada City the first weekend in December.  We flew in to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra play in Reno.  There is the most wonderful little shop in Nevada City.  I think it's called Chateau Bliss?  Have you been there?  They have the most beautiful pressies!

Sydney

Oh Jane I am so pleased that you got it on time...

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Five yards of Alpca. (I wish) 1/2 yd of Ultra Suede 2 bales of stuffings 2 new featherwieght machines and a fat 1/4 of mohair.

Jane.  bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Hey Aleta, I like your new picture. Nice glasses. Glasses are soooo expensive her in the UK.
What a glass of something bubbly anyone?

Jane.  bear_flower

Penn Valley, CA

Aleta, I don't remember that shop but I'll check it out tomorrow.  There are so many great shops there and restaurants too.  Isn't Nevada City great?  I just love it.  Grass Valley has a great little historic downtown too.  I live 15 minutes from there.

Are you doing the April show there?

Sydney

They are here Jane but I have a daughter in the trade so I am very lucky I get mine free and she keeps me in the new trends .....  bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

How many of you have decorated outside of your houses with lights etc?
Our lights worked for a few nights but they have all failed now.

Jane.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hey gals, I'm here.  Glad to see someone started the party. I was wondering what was going on.  I'll be popping in and out.  I'm baking cookies and will share some with you all  bear_laugh .  I'm on batch #4 and expect I'll be the one eating most of them  bear_tongue

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Those are nice glasses Aleta !

Sydney

Hi Tammy good to see you here Happy Christmas

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Yay Tammys baking us all some cookies!
bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Hi Tammy.

Jane.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

We decorated the outside of our house.  All of our snow is gone.  It only lasted about 2 days and it has been mild. The light just doesn't look as pretty without snow.

Board footer