Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

:crackup: Music......hmmmmmm hs to be loud and not slow....film star???  I'd like someone funny on the floor with me....maybe Jack Black :crackup:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Chrissie this is for you I will share !!!

CM-choco1.gif

sarahjane Brisbane

Johnny Depp and Savage Garden sound pretty good to me too Wendy...You'll have to share!!  :crackup:  :crackup:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wendi said

eerrmmm quite fancy a bit of savage garden with johnny depp please, although he did phone and say he might be a bit busy tonight

Yes he's floating around in my fantasy...too far to float over to Australia...  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Jane.

why did my last post come up 2 times????  wierd!!  we're crashing out this poor site!!

Good thing this year....ummm...I'm going to be an aunt in March that's some really cool news!

:hug:

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

no no no gemma, he's mine bear_wub  bear_grin

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Hi Aleta! 

Jodi,
We just moved into our house 2 weeks ago.  Want to come over and put your cleaning skills to work?   :crackup:   I could also give you some boxes to unpack. 

I saw Daphne's question about good things this year.  We opened a teddy bear store and we moved into a house 2 weeks ago.

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Let's see---my baby started talking this year [he's 19 months] and he JUST the other day identified the B-O on the Bowflex machine...that is used as a spare clothes hanger...ish.  Must make resolution to use it more for exercise in 2007 than clothes hanging!

I got back into the workforce this year---not something I would normally describe as a positive, but, because of financial reasons, it is better this way---so running a law office [like my mother did in her younger days] has been a lot of learning and fun!

As for music---and dancing---I would say it would have to be a funny man 'cause I don't dance well for those who take it too seriously!  More like the funky-chicken-robot-hip-hop-swing-bump'ngrind sorta thing I got going on! 

Chrissi, all this talk of Jack Black---have you seen his new movie yet?

And, Jane, I changed my avatar photo.  You may have to cycle your cookies to see it.

Amelia

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Well maybe those bathrooms will stay clean if I lock the doors and make the guys go out BACK :crackup:

Some one asked if I would clean theres !!!! Well....... I love ya but..........My hands are all dried up !!! bear_wacko  Sorry catch me next time bear_grin

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

My taste in music runs wild.....as some of you already know.  I'm diggin the new album by Fergie right now.  Party music to me means a driving beat.  However, we're having a New Year's party and I don't think most of my guests will even know who Fergie is.

Film dance partner.  George is already taken.  Don't much care for Brad Pitt.  Johnny Depp freaked me out in Willy Wonka.  Hmmmm.  More thought needed.

Amelia--no haven't seen it yet...will though over holiday break.  Not htat I have a thing for Mr Black at all...I just think if you're going to go out on a dance floor it should be with someone hysterically fun who will get the party going and keep it going..he seems to fit that bill :crackup: He's a riot.  (I'm not into the "dreamboats" nothing wrong with a good dreamboat..I just like the funny guys bear_grin )

sarahjane Brisbane

I like the actor who plays Aragorn in Lord of the Rings...His name escapes me for the moment!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

thanks for the chocolate, Jodi!  Yum!!   h025.gif

Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh!!  Jack Black would be a hoot to dance with!!  What a character.......intelligent AND funny....a great combination!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

My 18 month old son is poorly... bear_cry

I was on the phone to NHS Direct about 45 minutes ago - he has suspected croup... bear_cry

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Well it's 11.20 so I'm signing out for the night. I have to be up early so I will bid you all a fond farewell. Good night everyone... well good day, good afternoon and good evening according to where you are in the world. I'll try and catch the tail end of the party.
See ya!

Jane.

East Sussex

No Wendi - he's MINE!!!

I have Jack Sparrow as my backdrop and I told James he was my boyfriend the other day!!  :crackup:

Kalispell, Montana

..WAIT.  When did George get taken??  By whom?  I thought he was still single!!!  Wahhhhh!!!   bear_cry

Jane, I copied down the recipes, I will give 'em a go tomorrow night---otherwise am finishing up packing tonight for the trip!

As for bathroom cleaning, UGH!  We have FIVE cats at our house currently---and I'm blaming my husband.  He gets to clean the boxes.  Two cats are ours, there's a pair of rescued kittens [feral mother, a co-worker found 'em] and then one we trapped in our garage---she's a people cat, and we think someone dropped her off down our lonely gravel road.  Anyways!

Amelia

Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh no.   bear_sad I'm sorry your son is so sick.....and he's such a wee one too!

sarahjane Brisbane

Goodnight Jane

Gem I hope your son isn't too serious

well, I'm off for a bit.  Need to run one of the pooches to the vet, she's had terrible stomach trouble for a few days now and it's not getting any better.  Poor girly.  Keep good thoughts for her, she HATES the vet this one.  Once ran away from me there too..that was a nightmare, so I get nervous now about taking her! 
Will be back later on!!  HAve fun

:hug:
~Chrissi

The vet dog:

Brinkley says I have gas and a tummy ache bear_cry (the gas is unbearable!!! bear_grin )

brinkstandTT.jpg

East Sussex

I have to take him to the GP tomorrow to make sure it isn't affecting his chest. He only came down with it this evening. James has also been ill for 3 days with a viral infection - he's had a rash all over his torso, arms and legs... bear_cry

sarahjane Brisbane

I think PenPen has dibbs on George doesn't she??  bear_grin

Kalispell, Montana

Viggo Mortensen or something like that---that man can WALK.  I watched LOTR a couple of times just to watch him walk around that campfire...gorgeous man.  Okay, someone can take George, I'll keep an eye on Viggo.

*LOL*

Amelia

Portland, Oregon
Website

G'night Jane!  It was lovely partying with you!   :dance:  :dance:  bear_original

Board footer