Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

hi tammy and patty bear_flower

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I thought it would be difficult after Dave retired, but I was actually enjoying it.  Now I have to get used to being by myself all day again, which I don't mind at all, really.

Now it's "would you iron my shirts" again.  Ugh

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I finished the little project already so is yes there are quick projects Daph !

I'll post a picture in a minute. 

Patty, I'm glad you like the tree.  It is fun to see all the ornaments together.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Hey everyone!!!!! Happy Winter!!!! It's very cold & socked in with fog...very unusual for New Mexico...hope everyone is snuggley warm!!!
Hugs &

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:bday: Thought I had better drop in on this party and see what I'm missing and have a drink or 2 or 3, 4, 5.........do you come here often  :dance:  :dance: Okay that's it I'm off before anyone begins to think this poor person is in need of the guys in white coats  :crackup:  bear_cry

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Going to get some breakfast.  See if I can wake up some more.

Whats everyone having for Chrissie day to eat?  Our oven broke!!!  Can you believe it!!!!  So either it gets fixed  :pray:  or KFC  bear_rolleyes

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Tammy...the tree is WONDERFUL!!!

NSW, Australia
Website

Sorry hic! hic! HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL bear_flower

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

hi charlotte, pretty much the same here

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Her eis the project.  It isn't as neat as it could be as I was rushing to show you guys.  It is made from a recycled Christmas card.  You can fillit with candy and attach it to a gift.  I thought it was cute and easy.  2 pieces, cut out. hole punch and attach with yarn- voila !

Slipper1.jpgSlipper2.jpg

Penn Valley, CA

How cute is that ! ! !   It looks like a little slipper from the side.

NSW, Australia
Website

I don't know what we are having  bear_rolleyes will think about it on the day, certainly not slaving over a hot oven! KFC sounds good to me, ummmm  :dance:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Yep , that's  what it is Patty.  It would be cute to make a pair  !

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

thats gorgeous tammy, love it bear_wub

sarahjane Brisbane

It'll be seafood for us...nothing I have to cook in the searing heat!!!

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Awww..the kitten is so cute!  That is adorable!!  And looks super fast too!  I will have to cannibalize some cards to try that out on---but for now must go shopping with the husband!

Toodles to you all, will catch up with the pages later tonight!

*waves*

Amelia

sarahjane Brisbane

That is such a cute project Tammy!!

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

roast turkey and all the trimmings for us, yum :dance:

NSW, Australia
Website

I like the sound of that Sarah, yummy! I love seafood, got room for a couple more people?!

Penn Valley, CA

I'll have to dig up old Christmas cards from the storage boxes (I know they're there).  So cute.

We're having my parents and daughter (and maybe her boyfriend if they get back together ?#%%) for Christmas day and I 'm fixing a brunch.  Probably a quiche.  I might make an apple/cranberry casserole too.  Egg nog and we can add some rum when it's past noon (that's acceptable?).  Maybe some ramos gin fizzes.  Yum. I might even get my dad to make his famous potato pancakes.

sarahjane Brisbane

I like the sound of that Sarah, yummy! I love seafood, got room for a couple more people?!

Always room for more...truth is it's always such bedlam I probably wouldn't even notice!!! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Penn Valley, CA

Hubby's Italian, his family always does a fish fry Christmas eve.  I think it's an Italian tradition.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I've never had home made egg nog bear_sad  Was going to try it out this year??  only had the sweet stuff from the carton lol

seafood, yummy...

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

appologies for my total lack of capitals, grammer , content and spelling bear_grin ....i have not had one too many  bear_grin but am trying to one fingertype as one arm in sling :doh:

Penn Valley, CA

Oh we only do the carton egg nog.  I try to find the low fat stuff.  I just add a little rum and grate some nutmeg on top.  It's really good in your coffee too.  I just got a recipe for an egg nog cheesecake.  Yumm.  I'll try that for Christmas eve.

Board footer