Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

wow, you're earlier than us here in Oz.  oh poor thing at work bear_sad  Tammy do you have the photo of your cookies for Celena?

Celena Oxford

Good night Tammy, sleep well...and sweeeeeeeet dream  :hug:

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Nighty, nighty, Tammy.   (as I used to say to my girlies)

Australia

goodnight Tammy  :hug:  thanks for the music  bear_thumb

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

cookies.jpgJust for you Celena  !

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Ok. I am really leaving now- good night friends   :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

Goodnight Tammy!!

Australia

hayley, sarah are you still around?  is anyone hiding?  come on and join in  bear_flower

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Hello..I am here somewhere..in the snow in NM

Australia

Charlotte, snow in new mexico??  wow

Penn Valley, CA

Hi Charlotte,  somehow, I just don't think of snow in New Mexico.  Are you in the mountains?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Look who showed up at my door to bring me back to the party:

normal_Harry%20Connick%20Jr.jpg

Sorry ladies but I'll take Harry Conick Jr. over George any day!

Celena Oxford

Wow...Thanks Tammy....lovely cookies!!! yum yum yum...I'll have this...munch munch munch...er....don't mind another...hee hee wish I know how to bake cookies...I am terribly hopeless with baking... bear_sad

Oh yeah, I have to work....waiting for the auditors to come now...to give my day a bit of "adrenaline rush" hee hee

I wonder what do you all do for Christmas?  You see, I have never celebrated Christmas before as I was brought up the Asian way, I only know Chinese New Year....Hari Raya, Deepavali er....some other Asian festival....I seen Christmas trees, turkey, mince pies...that's about it.

Australia

hehe.  harry is pretty nice  bear_grin   and i'm still stuck with danny lol

Penn Valley, CA

Harry ! ! ! !   I love him.  We saw him in concert a couple years ago.

Celena Oxford

Wow Daphne...Luckily you!  That's one handsome guy  bear_shocked

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Yes...we are high desert NM...over 7500 ft...and it's snowing like crazy...and now our son & dil prolly won't make it for Christmas from Texas:(

karenaus Melbourne
Website

lol gosh I cant believe how many posts;) I am off to do my last bit of Christmas shopping- very smoky and smelly here in Melbourne yuk......

Penn Valley, CA

Oh Charlotte, no.  Can't they rent a snowmobile or something. 

Karen, I love your avatar.

Sarah, really, you don't have to be stuck with Danny.  How about Matt Damon?

Australia
Celena wrote:

I wonder what do you all do for Christmas?  You see, I have never celebrated Christmas before as I was brought up the Asian way, I only know Chinese New Year....Hari Raya, Deepavali er....some other Asian festival....I seen Christmas trees, turkey, mince pies...that's about it.

oh wow Celena!  I never thought of that!  I like the Chinese horoscopes...I'm a dragon..think it will be the year of the dog next year.

christmas in australia is a little more relaxed than in the colder countries...but we still have a tree (although its usually plastic lol the real ones die too quickly in the heat) presents and too much food...family, music...and air conditioning!

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Thanks Patty, Sarah did it for me.... shes so clever  bear_original

Phooey George is gone and now Matt damon is offered to Sarah, boy teach me for not reading fast enough lol

Australia

oh Charlotte, sorry the snow will keep your son away :(

Hi Karen  bear_grin  I still have shopping to do...so still smokey...hope they get those fires under control

Its okay I'll have Daniel Jackson from Stargate  bear_tongue   hes one of my top three boys anyway ;)

Ooooo...love this music

sarahjane Brisbane

Well Tammy's cookies made me so hungry that I've just put a batch of chocolate chip cookies in the oven!!  bear_whistle

Penn Valley, CA

Celena,  we have a Christmas tree, gifts, listen to (and sing) Christmas music.  Christmas eve we go to midnight candle light service.  Special Christmas program at church.  Family will be here.  Christmas day brunch for us this year.  Christmas eve gathering at my brother's home.

sarahjane Brisbane

Hi Karen....

Board footer