Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Celena Oxford

Oh dear...that's sound so bad...smokes  bear_sad  I can't even take it when the haze was around....we have haze every year due to opening burning in Indonesia and some irresponsible plantation owners around Malaysia...It really need a BIG and GOOD rain to wipe out the burning.... :pray:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

sarah, how many pressies do you get for each of your kids?  you have to show us a photo of you all on Chrissie morn with the tree and presents  bear_tongue  it must look so good!

Celena Oxford

Happy shopping Karen  bear_original Gets lot of pressies!

Tynnateddy sault ste marie

:bday:  I say cheers as i,m toasting everyone,s glasses "clink clink"
Hugs Tynna  :bday:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

karenaus Melbourne
Website
sarahjane wrote:

Have a good time Christmas shopping....with all the crowds, Karen!!

Celena I hope that rain gets here soon....

thanks for the reminder lol... ugh I should have done this ages ago- why do I leave things til the last minute bear_original
Loving the Christmas Music tho- getting me in a nice mood bear_original
Celena, that haze you had up there looked terrible on the news! its a shame what people do to the earth isnt it?

sarahjane Brisbane

Sarah we have a basic budget of about $100.00 each and I get as many as I can with that, one bigger present then sone small cheap items to bulk it out a bit!! (usually about 5 or 6 altogether)...takes some juggling though to make sure everyone gets the same number!!!....It always looks really impressive just because of the sheer number of kids!!

sarahjane Brisbane

I would love to be able to spend more but because of the number of children the budget is kept fairly low....or at least low compared to most people I know!!  bear_ermm

Celena Oxford

"Clink clink" Tynna...have a cookie  bear_original

karenaus Melbourne
Website

How many children do you have Sarah? Must be wonderful on Christmas morning- its so lovely to see the looks on the childrens faces bear_original

Australia

hi tynna  :hug:
sarah that sounds so good.  I would love to be part of a huge family  :dance:  doesn't sound like they miss out on a thing with 5 pressies each  bear_grin  hehe

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Hi there Tynna...welcome to the party! You're just arriving as I am leaving. Each time the connection drops out, my conscience starts to tingle and I get the guilts...I need to go do something with my day besides sit on my butt reading, posting and drinking coffee!!! :crackup:
It's been LOADS of fun! Thanks all for having me! Off to do the dishes and start on my Chrissie cakes! Yum!
Merry Christmas one and all.
Orlando is officially up for grabs...may the best girl win!  Ready, set, GO!!!
creddy01.jpg

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

:bday:
9:00pm here in Connecticut. 40 degrees F and that's warm to me! OHHH, Johnny Depp with early Frank Sinatra  bear_rolleyes  Viggo Mortensen would be incestuous. My maiden name is Mortensen and my three brothers are all the Viggo Viking type! Give me the sensitive, moody guy  bear_wub  Wait! I've already got one of those; difficult and complicated?!. OHHH I've had too much champagne.....
Karen

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Merry Christmas Hayley! I should go soon too lol I have done nothing much today bear_original

Australia
sarahjane wrote:

I would love to be able to spend more but because of the number of children the budget is kept fairly low....or at least low compared to most people I know!!  :/

my sister is like that...goes overboard!!  and we don't have anything to get them each year coz they have evrything!  lol

i liked the olden days when i was a kid  bear_tongue  we made a lot of our toys lol.  remember the milo can stilts lol

sarahjane Brisbane

How many children do you have Sarah? Must be wonderful on Christmas morning- its so lovely to see the looks on the childrens faces bear_original

Karen my hubby and I have 6 kids at home ranging from 15 to 3 and we both have an extra from previous relationships...so altogether there are 8...Christmas is generally 6 or 7 depending if any of the 'extras' make it!!  bear_grin ....I LOVE Christmas!!!

Celena Oxford

Oh yes, Karen...terrible for the sake of profit  bear_sad  Every year we dreaded the "haze" but nothing could be done...same old promises from Indonesia government but not action...so we always have surgical mask in our bag...just in case...once, my nose bleed and I couldn;t breathe well, nearly fainted.

Talking about Christmas pressie...I am "itching" to open up the Christmas pressie from my boyfriend and his mom hee hee....I was told NOT to open until Christmas day or latest midnight of Christmas eve...hee hee

sarahjane Brisbane

Sarah my kids make things for each other...which is great!!

Must go now for a while and make lunch for the starving hoards!!..(and hubby wants his computer back!! The cheek of him!!)  bear_shocked

Australia

I had better get going too.  have a shower and get dressed!  and then wrap presents and finish a bear!

its been so much fun everyone...I'll try and get back before the party ends...

Bye Hayley...I'll just take Orlando home with me  bear_tongue

Hi and Bye Karen L bear_original

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Wow Sarah Jane sounds like a lovely family Christmas at your place bear_original  ENjoy your lunch!
Gosh Celena how awful, thankfully its not that bad here where i am.
LOL Sarah, talking about the good old days- thats scary isnt it- when you can rememeber stuff that was a long time ago bear_sad  I think my Dad still has a present I made him years ago.
   Celena, dont open it! hehe You wont have it to look forward to then bear_happy

Celena Oxford

Merry Christmas Hayley.  :hug:  Merry Christmas Karen  :hug:

Celena Oxford

Okie...I'll be a good girl  bear_innocent  I won't open it until Christmas hee hee 

Bye bye Sarah Jane...bye bye Sarah, hope to see you all later

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Bye for now Sarah.. enjoy your afternoon!  You wont get much done with Orlando hanging around you know that right? bear_happy
THank you Celena Merry Christmas to you too :hug:
how nice it is to be part of Teddy Talk....
I will be off now and get ready to go shopping- enjoy the rest of the party guys... :hug:

Australia
karenaus wrote:

Wow Sarah Jane sounds like a lovely family Christmas at your place bear_original  ENjoy your lunch!
Gosh Celena how awful, thankfully its not that bad here where i am.
LOL Sarah, talking about the good old days- thats scary isnt it- when you can rememeber stuff that was a long time ago bear_sad  I think my Dad still has a present I made him years ago.
   Celena, dont open it! hehe You wont have it to look forward to then ;)

hehe..its the worst when you're asked what a record is???  and a walkman lol.  so funny!

byeee everyone...lots of love114123.GIF

Celena Oxford

MERRY CHRISTMAS  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Merry Christmas, Celena!  :bday:

Board footer