Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Red is a nice color, Aleta! I used to try every red under the sun on my hair! It's naturally in the red family anyway so it wasn't too drastic.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

No one wants to save the tissue and wrapping paper when I'm done ripping it off my gifts... I make sure of it!

As a child my grandmother MADE me very carefully peel the tape off, gently pull the paper away and then she made such a scene out of folding it up, rolling the ribbon up on her hand and putting all in their appropriate boxes... BEFORE I could open the box to see what I got!!!

She's still alive but I'm an adult now so can finally act like a child!!! :crackup:

Okay. :hug: I have a nice recycled gift box that holds my nicely folded, recycled tissue paper!

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

MERRY Christmas everyone!! I am late but I am here!! What is goign on?
Where are the drikns?

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Daphne,  you must have a wonderful relationship with your dad.  It must be hard on him now not to be able to do all these things. 

Aleta,  I agree, second opinion.  definately

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I loved my red hair, BUT, I'm a natural ditsy blonde. 

Articicle,
Oh shoot.  The train left the station already.  I'll have to go back a re-read the question.  Blonde!!  Ha!

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

There are only 9 of us on?  COME ON PEOPLE LETS HAVE A PARTY!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, I'm definitely "Daddy's Girl"!!!  bear_wub

Penn Valley, CA

Hi Gladys,  merry Christmas.  What did YOU bring for Us to drink?  You were supposed to bring the drinks, remember?

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

..ulp..Poison Control wants us to take the baby into the hospital..am going to call the pediatrician before we drive the 15 miles into the hospital.

Well, there goes the evening of wrapping gifts!  Catch up with all you TTers later!!

*waves*

Amelia

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

I had company and that is the reason I was not here sooner.

Penn Valley, CA

Ameila,  I'll say a prayer for your little one.  Keep us posted.

Oh, no drinks for me! I do need to make myself some hot tea though. Have you ever tried warm milk, fresh garlic, butter and honey? My fiancee swears by it when he's sick and as awful as it sounds, it actually tastes good. I think it works too!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Amelia..... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Oh my! Amelia i hope everything is fine.
Patty I brought Sidra for us to drink. Know what it is ?

sarahjane Brisbane

Amelia good luck with your little one...it's very scary when this sort of thing happens to them!!!

Aleta your son definitely needs to get a second opinion!!!

And everyone needs to stop talking so I can catch up!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:

Yes, keep us posted Amelia.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Is evryone gone?.........Guys?........Hello?........

AndreaM

sarahjane Brisbane

Hi Andrea...how are you??

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Articicle,
The pin is an antique photo pin of a proper gentleman at the turn of the century.  The tag is hand-distressed, with....you're right....the number three stamped on it.

Dee,
Where do I find the time to paint a room?  It's amazing what you can do when you're trying not to think the worst in a given situation.   Like I said......I was doing something of which I had control over.

It's so heart wrenching letting go of your children and letting them make their own decisions.  I thought the going off to college thing would be bad.  That was nothing.  I had absolutely no problem with that.  I started a business designing and making bears!!   It's the stuff now that gets to me.

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Just in case you guys do not know what Sidra is is a drink  ( alcohol one) that is from Spain and my Mon's family were from there ( and my husbands too ) we used to drink it for Noche Buena that is the 24 of december. I do not drink no more  bear_sad  Meds do not mix well . Did somebody brought hot coco or coffee? I am in for that. bear_smile

Penn Valley, CA

No, Gladys, what is sidra?

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Oh Amelia fingers crossed I am sure everything will be fine.

Let us know please!

articicle Posts: 119

You likely are not reading this, but prayers for your baby.

Gee it seems like everyone around here is being hammered by something like sick children or loosing loved ones, or ills.   bear_sad

as for me I got all my art from my mom.  She was so cool.  She even painted our trash cans with loony toons when I was a kid. 

Did you folks hear that hanna of the famous cartoonist hanna barbara just passed away.  He was like 95.  Tom and jerry will live on to honor him though.

Board footer