Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

:hug:
ALeta it must be so hard I have that to look to in the future.  For now I am just glad I can give them a cuddle.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Mmm, cocoa sounds good. Wonder if I have any...

Ripley, Queensland

oh no not the chocolate cravings must resist......
nope off I go to find some.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Articicle,   your mom painted the trash cans?  LOL   :crackup:   It sounds like something I would do.  I did hear about Hanna.  Didn't Barbera pass away a couple years ago? 

Gladys, what is in Sidra?  I've never heard of it.  Are you from Spain?

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

You know, the thing is, I never had a moments grief with my children.  Never.  While all the other mothers were crying about the terrible two's and the teenage years I was counting my blessings.  I guess we all have our hills to climb, huh?

Penn Valley, CA

Hubby just informed me that doggie, Buster, left a stinky present outside my sewing room door.  I have the door closed and I guess that made him mad.  BAD DOG ! ! !

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Yep, I think I'm going to get some cocoa and call it a night. My head is so foggy right now. I need sleep. Daddy's not home so my little girl gets to snuggle in bed with me.  bear_wub

So, don't drink too much ladies and gent, or stay up too late! Merry Christmas! :hug:

Penn Valley, CA

Aleta,  me too.  I loved every stage of my girls.  Still do.  Last year Paige had skin cancer on her leg.  That was a scare.  I still have to scold her (she's 22) as she goes to the tanning booth every now and then.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Wow, I looked away for one second and BANG theres 2 new pages......Shhhheeeeeessssshhhhhhhh

What was that about chocolate?

Amelia I hope everything goes alright woth your little one :pray:  :pray:

AndreaM

Portland, Oregon
Website

Bronwen,  bear_flower
All I can say is, each child is different.  Love them every minute of every day and count your blessings.  You never know when life will throw you a curve ball.

Penn Valley, CA

Hi Lisa,    Merry Christmas.  You only missed 23 pages.

sarahjane Brisbane

I can second that Aleta...even after having 7 kids I can't get over how different they all are!!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hey Lisa!  Merry Christmas!
Nope ou're not late, but I hope you can type fast enough to keep up wtih these ladies  bear_laugh

AndreaM

sarahjane Brisbane

Don't even try to catch up Lisa... bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

sarahjane Brisbane

My twins are kind of like the good and evil twins you hear people talk about...

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hey, has anyone gotten any early Christmas presents?  OR how about presents you know you're getting, but you're not supposed to know you're getting them?

AndreaM

articicle Posts: 119

anyone want to see my pattington?  he is a flocked christmas ornimement I bought at the mall and pulled the string off.  I had him in my jacket pocket for a bit but currently his a bit MIA.

Picture_3.jpg

DO YOU CARRY BEARS with you?  The minis would work well.  I was even thinking of setting up a mini making bag that I could tug around and sew when I get free time while I am out

did you see the wonderful wood burned ATC somone made in the card section.... whoa

-articicle

Portland, Oregon
Website

Patty,
bear_grin  bear_grin Your little doggie left you with a little brown package, huh?  My Gracie does that when I return home from vacation.  It's her way of saying, "How could you leave us with a babysitter?" 

Honestly, I don't know what she has to complain about.  The babysitter plays with and brushes the cats every day!

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Lisa. I know the feeling !1 This party is growing fast!! Merry Christmas to you.

Penn Valley, CA

Aleta,   what is it with these spoiled dogs anyway ? !? !  Buster never did this until we moved into our new home 2 years ago.  The second night we were here, he pooped right in my husband's shoe.  Hubby went to put his shoes on to go to work and  . . .  suprise.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi guys! Well I really am not on the ball these days as I see we are having a party. I can only stay a few moments but long enough for a half a glass of merlot. Wow looks like you guys have been having a blast!!

Penn Valley, CA

I hear hubby outside my door now scolding the naughty doggie.

Ripley, Queensland

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Oh dear when we moved here we locked the cat in the garage.
DH left the window down in the car and the cat decided the drivers seat was an ideal kitty litter box  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
DH was not amused.  I found it hilarious.

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Sidra is a Spanish drink ( alcohol ) is not dry is a little bit sweet but not much . Very refreshing. Hope you can see this. . It is going faster than I typing....Well...ANYTHING is faster than my typing bear_sad

Ripley, Queensland
bearsbybeesley wrote:

Hi guys! Well I really am not on the ball these days as I see we are having a party. I can only stay a few moments but long enough for a half a glass of merlot. Wow looks like you guys have been having a blast!!

ehjoy your 1/2 merlot and enjoy while you can.

Board footer