Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

Panda.jpghello, here is a pic of my first mini .not sure if im cut out for it however as i get very frustrated turning (or rather not turning!!) the small pieces  bear_laugh  but mini bears intrest me alot...all that character - tiny little bear! some of them ive seen on the net are amazing.i can only think longingly of all that patience the makers must have

anyhow bye (for now)

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

Oh How Adorable!

How big is she?

Richy~

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

She is adorable.  Mini's take quite a bit of patience and "gentle persuasion" in the turning.   The results are certainly worth it though.  Those tiny little bundles you can hold in your hand - I just love them.  The trick is, if you are totally frustrated, put it down and go back to it later, if you pull or push too hard, you may rip a seam.  Sometimes also, if it just won't turn through, push it back to where you started and start again.  Sometime the seam might position itself slightly differently this time and it will come through easier.  A pair of hemostats for turning is a must for mini makers.  You can get them through any bear supplier and they really grip the fabric to help turning.  Make sure you grip the fabric though and not just the fur.  Keep at it, they are such fun.

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

hi shes about 8 or 9 cms so not a mini mini but i have made a little baby bear thats only 3 cms!

thanks for the nice replys bear_original

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Shes a cutie for a first. Keep at it!!! They are addictive bear_thumb

Board footer