Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Calmness in our Lives

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works. We could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too, can find inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I'd started and hadn't finished. And before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

Please pass this on to those you feel might be in need of inner peace.

hahahahahahahahaha

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

OMG, that is soooooo funny.  I just passed it on to my loved ones.   I might just have to look around the house for those things I haven't finished too.   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

clare14 Country Bears
England

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Brilliant!!! :dance:  :dance:

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
:hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

WOW tomorrow I think I will try that !!!! :dance:

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

I am still laughing..why didn't i think of that this morning?!  thanks for the chuckle!  deb

articicle Posts: 119

Silly Dr. Phil...all that and no mention about faith.   bear_innocent   its amazing how Christmas is supposed to be such a joyous time, the good news of the savior's birth... and somehow so many get caught in the whirlwind of stuff and got to dos that they need a break after their vacations. 

I've got some unfinished pipe tobaccoo that needs taking care of... :crackup:

articicle

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: love it Tami ..

K P Bear K P Bear
Lewiston

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:crackup:  :crackup:  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  :crackup:  :crackup: 

Oh Tami thanks for that.   bear_grin Your Dr Phil guys got some funny ideas...not to sure about the Prozac prescription though.  bear_grin

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

:crackup: Love it  :crackup:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

What a grand idea, even as we speak i am feeling contented; hot chocolate and Christmas cookies, all mine!  Especially since you know who started his diet.  Ha!  and is at work tonight.....lets see what else can I finish?

mouths on the gollies, oh no!  that is well thought out!  No mouth no yammmering about wanting everything in the world......

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Tami: too funny...I too can think of a few sweeties I have yet to finish. I think Dr. Phil has it right this go around.....Hmmm...off to the kitchen I go....

Board footer