Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Kathy, I cannot imagine what you must be feeling at this moment. You are in my thoughts. Kellisa, stay strong darling.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Dear Kathy,

My heart goes out to you and your daughter.  I will pray very hard for Kellisa.  May God be with you and Kellisa!

With all my heart,
Sheila

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooh Kathy  :hug:  That is terrible news, hang in there - I am keeping you both in my thoughts
Like Gemma, I can't imagine what you're going through at this time, and I don't know what to say...
All the best,
Danni

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Sending all my love and hugs and prayers that Kellisa will make a speedy recovery.

Hugs to you and your family
Carolyn

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

articicle Posts: 119

May God give you and your family strength is this tormultous time.  may the spirit touch your daughter to give her hope, power, and guidance... to her doctors wisdom choice in her best treatment...in Jesus name, Amen.

bear_innocent  :pray:

my thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter and family.

Articicle.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Awww Kathy! I am so sorry! I will have your daughter and you in my prayers! Waiting for you to come back with good news.
Huge teddy hugs
Sonya

Dilu Posts: 8,574

you most assuredly have my heart felt prayers.  I have seen first hand too many kids with CF suffering with secondary baterial illnesses.  I am so sorry.  Keep us posted....hugs to your daughter too

gollyhugs
dilu

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Kathy and Kellisa-Heartfelt prayers to you both at this time.Be strong ,both of you and we will pray for a New Year miracle-all of us together.Please keep us posted.God Bless! :pray: Sincerely Jane

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Kathy and Kellisa my thoughts and prayers are with both of you and I hope and pray she will have a speedy recovery. I can't imagine how frightening this must be for both of you
Hugs
Gail :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter, you and your family.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   

Jane

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a devastating time for you and Kellisa, Kathy!  Certainly, you and your family will be in my thoughts and I hope for a swift recovery for your daughter.  I wish peace and comfort to you both.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kathy, what a scary time for all of you!  I am sending warm thoughts and positive vibes to you and your family.  Keep us posted and here's hoping for good news very soon.

hugs,

Brenda

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

So sorry to here about your daughter.
Sending my prayers to you and your daughter. :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:pray: a thousand fold :hug:  :pray:  :hug:  bear_thumb

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news, you are both in my thoughts.I hope your daughter gets better soon.lots of big  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: to you both.

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

You and your daughter are in my thoughts. Please keep us updated with her progress.   :hug:
Aerianna

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Lifting prayers RIGHt NOW !!!! Dear God in Jesus name ....please start to heal Kelissa, let the meds take effect and start to work and let her return to good health. Let her spirits  become rejoicing and let this terrible time pass for her and her Mom Kathy. In Jesus name  !!!

Stellajella Wien

Kathy, I wish Kellisa all the best and most of all: that she does not loose her will to live!
She must not forget Bob the builder: can we do it? YES WE CAN!!!!
:hug:  :hug:
Keep us informed!!!

Gaby bear_flower

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

Hugs and I've prayed for Kellisa, we'll add her to our family prayers too.

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Oh Kathy...I will go and pray right now! :pray:
Please take care of yourself as you care for your daughter. :hug:  :hug:

Cheryl :hug:

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Kathy & Kellisa our thoughts are with you both at this sad time, I hope next time you log in there is some good news, keep positive like you all told me the hospital is the best place they will be doing ther best to get Kellisa well.
Hugs Kerren

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Heartfelt prayers and wishes coming to you and your family. I believe!! :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Kathy I am so sorry!!  Prayers and healing thoughts for Kellisa.... and you too!!!!

nandesign Posts: 361

Oh Kathy...I am so sorry for you and your daughter...I wish her a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you now. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Hugs, Nancy

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

my thoughts are with you all - hugs to you Kelissa - keep going darling  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Catherine
x

Board footer