Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Here's a giggle for you-  Hubby just found out how many posts I've done here,

"What?!  You're on that computer too much!" 

Well, I guess, but I reminded him, this is my socialization, Bible study aside. ;)

I wonder if he'll try and GROUND me

Rolling on the floor and all the rest! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Diloop bear_tongue

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey there Dilu!  I hear ya~ hubby complains all the time that I'm "addicted to the computer" bear_tongue

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Me too !! My hubby complains too but when I told him that
this is my most wanted thing to do and he seems to understand .:lol:
However I don't think he knows that I came here and post
so often... Hehehehehe

Hugs/Marie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You ladies need to take a look at how many posts I've made!!  I'm the all-time Teddy Talk champion!! bear_grin bear_grin
Oops . . . I USED to be the champion . . . I went back to check that I wasn't lying to you - and I am.  Looks like our wonderful Shelli has sailed past me!! bear_grin

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yes, I was looking at the number of posts many of us have made just the other day! We've got some real chatter bugs! :lol:

Here's what my hubby and I do on week nights after dinner:

I go to my studio, turn on my laptop and log into Teddy Talk. He goes upstairs to his office PC to surf car related websites (so he says?!?) and we instant message each other all night! :lol:

Do we need marriage counseling??? :/

Daphne

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi there,

Yes, it is amazing how much time you can spend on Teddy Talk - so often I think I will have a quick look
and see what is going on and then my goodness gracious me... I am still sitting there and not making Bears
or doing housework or whatever I am meant to be doing!.

No, I don't think you need marriage counseling Daphne - it is great that you can both have your interests.
SueAnn - well done for been one of our all time Teddy Talker Champions and you need a  medal for this.

Laura Lynn and Marie,  my husband says the same thing - that I am addicted to the computer.

Oh well, I had better go and think about getting dinner going.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_original

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I know, it was only a couple of days ago I told my Sis and Mum that i had hit over 800 messages.  THey looked at me like I am such a chatterbug... LOL  Well, they already knew that LOL

I won't dare tell them, I'm nearly onto 900 messages, and going to hit 1000 soon WOOHOO!

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hey! It's called TEDDY TALK and seeing as we are the representatives of the Teddies we talk on behalf of them....right! bear_happy I have noticed though that some teddies have a lot more to say for themselves than other teddies so come on you shy teddies join in and lets have fun.:D

Jane

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Always on the computer? No not me. Its all lies.:lol:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

and we instant message each other all night! :lol:
I do this with the family all over aust & two neighbours. I'm in more contact with the world now than I have ever been.    Matilda
PS: sorry Daphne my quoting needs work. PSS: I've gathered Hundreds of $'s worth of imformation Off of you guys. It has all been invaluable to me.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

SueAnn wrote:

Looks like our wonderful Shelli has sailed past me!! :lol:

I'm an extrovert; what can I tell ya?

bear_laugh

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Actually, and I'm betting Shelli is the same way, I type very fast....and my wonky brain works quickly too.....when it isn't really hurting, and so I think its not so much time as he thinks.  Maybe I should time it.....hmmmm

nope brain hurts too much to think about it now. 

There's always tomarrow......I'll think about it tomarrow....

Hugs

Scarlet

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Well, I am also on the computer tonnes! But at home I tend to leave the thing alone.
I work 10 hr days, ( but only 4 of them ) and have all the time in the world at my job to play on the computer. So I get my fix there. I find even on my days off, I don't touch the computer.
the only real problem I see with being on the computer so much, is that I spend lots. I was always so proud of myself that I'm not much of a shopper, therefor I don't spend lots of money. But get into bear making and you start shopping on-line.DANGEROUS!!!! All the pretty mohair, all those cute bears and don't forget those 'great' deals on ebay!!
Just me rambling today, it's still 6 am. YUCK!
Heather

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Ditto, I get in trouble too, I have tried to stay away, but its too hard.   hehehehehe

Board footer