Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

A positive thread for us to focus on what we're looking forward to in 2007!

Something important, something silly, something big, something small, something in the distance, something near, whatever it is, let's share it in here!

I have a very simple one, next week I'm looking forward to getting my house back to normal and settling down to making a big bear, just because I want to, not because it's on order for someone!  :dance:

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I'm looking forward to doing a few bear shows this year. Also, the end of January will mark exactly 1 year since I made my very first bear! I'm also looking forward to the profile TBCI magazine is going to be doing on me in the near future!!

BUT, most of all.....I'M GETTING MARRIED IN AUGUST 2007!!!!!  bear_shocked  bear_grin  :dance:

Kent
Website

Oh Gemma, that's lovely news!  Congratulations!  Congratulations on the TBCI article too!

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Paula

I cannot wait to get back into the swing of bear making again, I think my head is going to explode with ideas, but as usual never enough time to put them into action.  Maybe 2007 will be different and my resolution should be to find time.

I am looking forward to 2007 as this will be the first time for me to attend Hugglets in February, I don't care which room I am in as long as I am there, the one thing I do know is I am next to the toilets, so this might be a good thing or maybe a bad thing either way I could use them to hide in.  Maybe not! don't want my memories of Hugglets to be how nice the wallpaper was in the toilet.

Hope everyone has a marvelous New Year and Best wishes for 2007.

Jacqui

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Thank you Paula!  :hug:

The wedding has already been booked for 2 years! Stuart and I have been together over 7 years and we have 2 children so it's about time!! LOL.

Jacqui, I THINK you may been on the lower level as they are the only toilets I can think of at Hugglets. It's always nice and busy on the lower level!!
You should be near Christie Bears as they are always on the lower level.

Kent
Website

Congratulations on achieving a table at Hugglets Jacqui!  I think you'll have a great time there and I'm certain your bears will do well if your wonderful avatar collection is anything to go by!!  bear_thumb

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Gemma

Yes I am in the basement.

Good luck with your wedding preparations for August, what a great year for you.

Don't forget to post pictures of your big day.

Hugs
Jacqui bear_grin

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

dusty-300pix-chest.jpg

I am looking forward to my vacation time from work , I think this year I go from 2 weeks to 3 , not sure ...Gee I hope soooooooooooooo. I never go any where , but just fun to not have to go any where.

I am also looking forward to designing new bears and finishing this little guy I have been working on for 2 months !! Or should I say NOT working on for 2 months :crackup:

Wow , the years go by so quickly, I can't believe, it !!! But it will be nice to spend it all with you guys !!! I love YA !!!!!

May GOD richly bless us here at TT in this coming year, with good health, joy, love, understanding,and a few sales would be GREAT !!!!! I guess while I am asking A TON OF SALES this year bear_grin

Bear Hugs and Blessings from Above to all

Jodi Falk

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

I thought I was looking forward to my first show outside Denmark, but now
that they have closed Alexandra Palace I really don´t know... bear_sad
Maybe someting will show up. bear_ermm
But I am looking forward to teach again in february. It´s great fun and all my "students" are so happy.

ohh - and congratulations Gemma  bear_flower

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Congratulations Gemma!!! That's great news!

I am looking forward to going to see tha Phantom of the Opera next weekend with my husband!  :dance:

I am also looking forward, with some apprehension, to going back to school in order to re-begin my teaching career after a very extended (eight years  :crackup: ) maternity leave!!! I am excited, but feeling a little intimidated by the job search process!  I'm also a little concerned about having time to be creative while working full time outside the home as well as caring for the boys when I get home. Oh how I wish I were more organized with my time!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'm looking forward to working on the house we just moved into.  We're going to work on decorating, possibly doing an addition to the house, and lots of other house projects.  I'm also looking forward to working on Sunny Bears, our teddy bear store. 

Gemma,
What are you doing for your wedding?  Please keep us updated.   bear_original

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Looking forward to working on more bears, learning how to use my new SLR camera.
Finishing our basement and theater room!
And spending time with family in friends in the WARM summertime! LOL
And of course spending more time on TeddyTalk!!  :dance:

tarnuf Hamilton New Zealand

I am looking forward to 2007. I was spoilt for xmas and got a new overlocker, so can concentrate on making teddy and doll clothes. I am going to be entering overseas teddy competitions (australian ones). I am looking forward to going back to school part time and starting work full time. Plus I am looking forward to all the teddy bears I am going to make. But most of all I am looking forward to been able to join in more on Teddy Talk with all my wonderful friends  bear_wub  I will be able to join in the challenges and the swaps. Bring on 2007  :dance:

Kent
Website

So many good of things to look forward to here it seems!  And a baby!!  Congratulations Melanie ... what wonderful news!  Tami, I wish you every good luck with your return to teaching, I'm sure everything will soon fall into place for you. bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I am looking forward to our home extensions being complete, we are currently painting at the moment, that means somewhere to park all of my bearmaking supplies and a home for my things to live permanently. Which will be a relief.  bear_happy   I am hoping that will also make me a little more productive too.  bear_grin

We are also looking forward to my son playing in State and possibly Australian representative baseball team, we know he has made the cut for the top 44 in his age group, we will know more in the next few months where we will be off to, so that means lots of training and travelling to come for the new year, its such a great achievement for him.  We are very very  proud of him. :clap:

P.S.  Congratulations again Melanie on your fantastic news.  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

A new home... by the end of January!!!
A new job... for me.. hubs has started his. I need to go back to work, get out of the house, have some structure to my days so that I might be more productive! Since staying home to make bears 'full time' my productivity has fallen! Go figure! Once we move I'm hitting the pavement with resume in hand!
Producing two bear shows... April & August... going to give it my all and hope for the best!
A new website... time for another overhaul!
New bears! I need to work on some new designs.
Finding a new church to belong to.

All that ought to keep me busy!

Oh, and I'm "nervously anxious" for the movie my bunny is in, MIMZY, to come out in March!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I am looking forward to......

sleeping - a lot
learning to use Macromedia Flash
making more cats and bears and dolls, painting and drawing more often - if i ever find the time for all this it will be a miracle so i guess i am.....

.....looking forward to a miracle in 2007 bear_rolleyes  bear_wacko  bear_whistle

Oh yeah i nearly forgot.

I am looking forward to getting my sweaty mitts on GC  - but what's new?  bear_tongue  I am an incurable dreamer

PenPen  :hug:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I am lookig forward to attempting to get a book published.  I am also looking forward to getting back into my bears.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Mom moving up to her new little house and away from that awful board and careless where she is now.

finishing all my UFO's

doing more special gollies, I was thinking of a golly boy dressed like an eskimo-sounds like a challenge, also a hansel and gretel- I have some extra brown ultra suede that is screaming LEADERHOSEN.....cute, huh?

Hey MJ  that baby thing is so exciting!...to everyone else, I think she has us trumped, but Miss Daph is right behind her....

also looking forward to sunshine and wildflowers and swimming.  And mom told me last night she wants to pull weeds....

Kent
Website

Well now I'm looking forward to moving into our new house at the end of the month! 

After a nightmare year of trying to sell my house and my third lot of buyers 'changing their minds' for whatever reason (none of them to do with the actual house!) my partner and I made the decision this weekend, to carry on with our purchase, move in to the new house with my kids later this month and worry about selling my house from there.  It's going to be a busy month! bear_tongue

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Me? Well, I am looking forward to the salon closing after all these years of running it..we are not renewing the lease....some other poor unsuspecting fool can take it on (but not me!!!!  :crackup: ) so I will have a huge weight lifted off my shoulders!!! I will still be hairdressing...but I'll just be self-employed and no employees to worry about!!!!!

The spring can't come quickly enough for me now...if we can't have a decent winter here these days then let's just get it over with and have spring instead!!

I am looking forward to Hugglets in Feb but I'm not relishing having to come up with a table full of bears as I am so far behind these days!! I am viewing that with mixed emotions!!!

I am also looking forward to designing lots of the new Three O'clock thingummies that have been flitting through my head for months ...some with more flitter than others...but all deserve to burst forth at some stage.

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

I am looking forward to......

my husband will find a new job soon ...

my mum will stay healthy ( she is getting 75 in march )...

doing  lots of new knuffelbears  bear_grin

to another wonderful year here with you all!  :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh good golly!  There are so many wonderful things to look forward to this new year.  I could make a list a mile long!  Instead I'll focus on just today.  I'm finally feeling well enough to go upstairs and work in my studio!!  Hooray!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Looking forward to.....
~Being an aunt in late March! First lil' peanut for my family. 
~My first bear show is this year..looking forward to that very much!  Have been planning and designing.
~Taking a much needed vacation with hubby...we haven't had one in many years due to various health issues and whatnot. Nothing adventurous, just pure relaxation....and maybe some shopping..yes shopping bear_grin
~Designing and planting a special butterfly garden in my backyard.  I'm not good with plants (houseplants beware).....but I've been good with my veggie gardens so I thought I'd branch out a little bit.  My dog always loved the one corner of the yard, so it's going to be a little remembrance garden for her too bear_wub

:hug:
~Chrissi

Kent
Website

Aleta, I didn't realise you were unwell ... so glad you're back where you belong in your studio again!  bear_flower

Jenny, does this mean you'll have time for more lovely bears?  I know what you mean about the pressures of providing for Hugglets ... head down and let's get started girl!!  bear_happy

Chrissi, a butterfly garden sounds wonderful!  bear_thumb

Board footer