Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Oh Dear  bear_shocked  i was going to be sooo good in 2007 - no spending my money willy-nilly and trying to save ho ho hoo! What a joke!

I just treated myself to a couple of gorgeous little bears to add to my collection before 2007 hit to save myself from failing at the first hurdle with my resolutions........but, will i be able to control my beary urges in the new year?

Lawks a'mussy! I reckon i'm a lost cause already but i SO want some new bears for my collection - i did'nt buy any in 2006 so am a good girl really ain't i?

Here's a couple of pics of my new cuddlywuddlies by Nicky Bears - the artist is from South Africa originally and now lives in the UK. Does anyone know of Nicky?

PenPen  :P

0056_1.jpg

9116_1.jpg

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Pics? Pics?  I don't see 'em.  I wanna see 'em.

baronebear wrote:

Pics? Pics?  I don't see 'em.  I wanna see 'em.

ha ha ha Patty - the upload would'nt work at first but the pics are there now. I love these 2 little bears. Do You?

PenPen  bear_tongue

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Oh yes . . .  I love them ! ! !   bear_wub  bear_wub   Especially the pink one.  All that hair, and those little faces - irrisistible.  This is NOT willy-nilly spending.  This was a most important purchase, if you ask me.

I don't know of Nicky, I'll have to check out her work.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh those are cuties!!! I don't blame ya at all!!! That first one looks so sweet and soft  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Adorable, Penny . . . I can't imagine that purchase being a willy-nilly one!  I will check out the artist - lovely bears!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Ooh PenPen, I was only looking at these a few hours ago!! They're GORGEOUS!! I love this lady's bears!

sarahjane Brisbane

Pen Pen...these where definitely a most important purchese...essential even!!!  bear_grin  bear_grin

Lovely bears...

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

For sure you had to buy them Pen Pen !! They are sooooooo sweet!! Love those faces!!  I am not familiar with the artist.Have to check the lady's bears for sure!
Thanks for sharing.
Gladys bear_flower

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Lovely bears no wonder you couldn't resist!!!  I have heard of Nicky actually I'm sure she just bought some supplies off of me!

Jane

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I know of Nicky Bears - they are adorable!!!!!!  Great choices!
Enjoy!
Danni

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oooooh Pen - lucky you!!!   I've seen Nicky's creations on ebay - have you seen that lovely one with the hand embriodered flowers on at the moment - scrummy -   I'm jealous now........  bear_angry  bear_tongue

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Darling little bears with sweet faces Penny and yes you are off to a good start.
A girl has to treat herself... I say!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

articicle Posts: 119

I love the paws... and the face of the first reminds me of a pug dog...  bear_thumb

articicle

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What sweet bears they are .... I don't blame you Penny ...

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

They are just lovely  bear_wub
No wonder you want them.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe Penny! That is wonderful! You can never have too many bears I say! I have 27 in my collection and hope to double that this year!

hugs Louise

This is just an update.............

My two new little bears arrived today and they are even better in the fur. They look great, feel fabulous and are so wee and cuddly i've come over all maternal with the little darlings. Terry sat looking at me like i had lost the plot when i was laying on the sofa under a duvet (i had an accident with a refridgerator door but that's another story) and was cuddling them and having a 'getting to know you' chat with them. Ok so i'm an idiot - so what!

Nicky is a fabulous artist and she says she will be attending Hugglets this year so i may just have to go and meet her (yeah ok, buy more bears). She is so nice too.

Have a nice weekend all  :dance:  :hug:

Penny  bear_tongue

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_happy Ooohhhhhh, not only are they lovely, but even more 'awwwwhhhhh'  bear_wub over the 'getting to know you' chat  bear_wub   I think that's what every bear artist ultimately wants to hear  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Penny, What sweet faces  :clap:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website
gotobedbears wrote:

Oh Dear  bear_shocked  i was going to be sooo good in 2007 - no spending my money willy-nilly and trying to save ho ho hoo! What a joke!

http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload3/9116_1.jpg

What Penny and be boring

Lynette

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

I like to talk to my little bears too Penny ....  no biggy......

and...I certainly chat to myself and nobody in particular while I am shopping in the grocery store.  The produce guys hide when I show up...     especially when I do start to talk to them.....   telling them I need to borrow their pen to mark down the bruised bananas, etc..    I think it just sort of happens with age.... like, after we get to 40 even.....

and.... say.... what did happen with that 'frig' door?..........

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

wanted to say I like the little purple guy....how big is she/he?

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

oooohh they are gorgeous!!! I can see why you couldn't resist!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer