Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Hi All
I would like to say a very big thank you for your support. It has helped me make some important decision.
I had my Ultra sound and it went very well, I did'nt find  out the sex as I did with the last 3 and this time I thought I would have a surprise. I discussed my optiond with my OB and sh thought it was a good idea that I left work early. I decided to leave work early the 16th Feb. I took my notice down to work on Friday. The were a bit surprise as I had no intentions until april to go on leave. But after last Monday with the stress, I thought it was a good idea. My OB told me she has heard alot about were I wouk and Pregnant women. I work at a major Bank who class themselves high in looking after their staff. ! girl I know has left and is taking them to court for the same thing as I am going though. She is about 4 weeks further than me. I don't really want to have to do that. Its not in my nature.
Anyway thought I would let you all know how i am getting on. BRING ON 4 WEEKS. I can't wait to be at home and start my bears again. bear_grin

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Peta, I do hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and that you enjoy your time...making bears...  bear_smile  bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Good to hear that you have finished at work Peta.
I hope that your pregnancy will go well and take care and look after yourself.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Peta I hope all goes well now that you have made the decision to leave work..

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

:hug: Good luck Peta, take care.  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Peta It's great to hear that you will be finishing work early and taking care of yourself and the baby. You will have plenty of time to make him/ her a beautiful teddy to say welcome to the world.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb Take it easy!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Peta I'm so glad the baby is okay.  And that you are leaving work soon...you need time to rest...and make bears  bear_tongue   :hug:  :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

Peta I hope you are able to relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.....Good luck and take care of yourself  :hug:

beary_clairey Luton

Peta,

Look after yourself. Its the health of you and the baby thats your utmost priority.

Hugs

Claire

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Indeed, the stress hormones can do so many awful things during a pregnancy  bear_wacko  Far better to take off work early and tend to you and baby to come....and if you can get in a few more bears, hey so much the better  bear_thumb

klippie Klippie's Creations
Gauteng (Johannesburg)

Great to hear that I am not the only one in this current state...hehehe. I am now 5 months preganant and trying to take it easy, but it is almost impossible for me. I hope your rest will be blessed and that you and your baby would be happy and healthy. Take care of yourself during this special time. :hug:
bear_original

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

congratulations Klippie,
This is my 4 th baby, is this one your 1st?
When are you due?
3 weeks to go till i finish work I am so excited.

Board footer