Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

K Pawz Guest

Hi guys,  I was thinking if would be nice if everyone who entered from TT could post in this thread a photo of their entry, whether you won, were nominated or not, but had the confidence to enter...

Derwood
DerwoodTT1.jpg
Tuktu
TuktuTT1.jpg
Malibu
Malibu7TT.jpg
Hugs,
Krista

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I'm honored to have my "Theo"  A Industries Choice Award winner I still feel like I'm in a dream!  bear_original  :dance:

mytheo1.jpg

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Here were my entries.

Ranger

Ranger.jpg

and Phyllis

phyllis.jpg

Sonya

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I mentioned this in Melissa's post!  I'd personally LOVE to see all of the pieces from this amazingly talented bunch of folks!!  bear_wub  :hug:

Let's see them...it's getting me all excited about next year's opportunity to enter!  It's a goal for this year!!

:hug:
~Chrissi

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

My entry was Aishwarya. I was a little disappointed I was not nominated but when I saw all the lovely entries, I totally understood! Congrats to everyone!!!! bear_laugh
Aeri
Aishwaryadancing.JPG

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm suprised Aishwarya didn't get one. That's an AMAZING bear!

Congrats to everyone. I'm soo proud to know soo many of you that made it, or tried for it. Gives me the confidance to enter next year.

Keep the photos' coming............

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi Krista
I know how you must be feeling.  I entered the toby awards this year.  This is my little fellow spike.
He is 3 1/4 inches tall
Maybe next year :dance:

Tracey_-1.jpg
hugs

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Oh Tracey,  Spike is amazing.  I love that really short mohair where in the world did you get it ? 

hugs

Shane

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

This was my entri - silly to think it could compete with all those really great entries:
petunia_e1_1.JPG

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton
tinybear-dk wrote:

This was my entri - silly to think it could compete with all those really great entries:

Well I for one (and I know I'm not the only one!) think Petunia is just grand! Don't be discouraged, your turn is coming Tina!! :hug:

Cheryl bear_flower

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Lovely entries everyone! Tina Petunia is precious! Not silly to enter at all!!!

K Pawz Guest

WoW!!! all these amazing enteries, and amazing winners, looks like the competition was super stiff this year!!! I plan to just keep going, and try again next year!

Hugs,
Krista

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

entryb.jpgentrya.jpgAll the bears posted above are very much worthy of an award!!  I feel especially honored to have received a nomination after seeing the above competition pieces.  Really girls......fantastic work!!  Hold your head high!!   
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub 

I entered three bears this year for the TOBY competition.  I didn't make the Golden Teddy deadline.  Sheesh, I barely made the TOBY deadline!  Anyway, here are the two peices that did not make the cut.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

SLauhon Lauhon Originals
Murrieta, Ca

pair.jpgsnow.jpgI hadn't entered in 8 or 9 years and decided this was my Christmas gift to myself. Even though I wasn't nominated, I am still proud of them. I guess it is safe to sell them now!

hugs,
         Susan

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Here's my Mr. Sandman who did not make the TOBY shortlist for this year.  I admit, I'm relieved to have such great and talented company in my empty-handedness!  There WILL be a next year...

SANDMAN5x7Full72dpi4.jpg

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Thank you Cheryl and Tami  :hug:
I can´t sell her either so no wonder she didn´t make it  :crackup:  :crackup:

I must work harder - I try again next year.  bear_grin

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Congratulations to all of you who had the 'guts' to enter your bears and other animals! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I was going to then wimped out bear_sad   SIGH, Next year for sure!

Congrats again everyone! bear_thumb

AndreaM

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

150pix.jpg

You know there were some pretty wonderful art pieces that did not win .... but you know what !!! They look like winners to me !!! It is hard when you do your best work and send it in and don't get selected. But when you think about it ... there are soooooooooooo many that inter, and they can't all win . To bad it costs so much, if it were less I am sure more would inter but that only makes it harder. Every one you all did a good job !!!  Next year is a new year and lets all keep thinking ahead !!! I am going to inter next year and see how the cookie crumbles !!!!

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio
tinybear-dk wrote:

http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload3/petunia_e1_1.JPG

No creativity is Silly....... She's a sweetie and there's always another year.
                                                                           Mikki

zemeski Posts: 434

This Benson and I entered him in the Toby and Golden Teddy Awards. He wasn't a Toby nominee. Maybe next year will be my year. Who knows???
_Benson07.jpg

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

Christina5.jpgI am thrilled to be nominated for my Christina bear !!!

Hugs
Bonnie

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Bonnie!  You got a TOBY nom?!?  Crazy woman, go post this in its own thread like everyone else did.  You deserve some spotlight for this achievement. 

Congratulations, my sweet friend!!!!!   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

zemeski Posts: 434

:clap: Bonnie, Wow!! Congratulations!! Well deserved!! Cute bear!!  :clap:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Snazzy-400.jpgCongratulations Bonnie!!!! Christina is SO sweet!!

Snazzy was my only entry for the TOBY and Golden Teddy awards.

Wow, there are so many fabulous bears that were entered, I don't envy the judges at all!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Wow--these bears are all FABULOUS!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub I love them all!!

Board footer