Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I know some have seen these babies, but this is the first time I saw so many pictures of them. Hope you enjoy. If thse don't make you smile, you have gotta have ice water in your viens.

This is for those that haven't seen the 16 baby pandas.

SICHUAN, China -- One zoo in southwest China has

its hands full with 16 baby pandas.

The Sichuan Wolong Panda Protection and Breed Center is dealing with the results of a

breeding boom -- 16 pandas have been born since July, 2006. The brood includes five

sets of twins. The cubs are weighed and measured every five days (see pics)

The heaviest tips the scale at just over 24 pounds, while the lightest weighs about 11 pounds.

The pandas are due to stop suckling by  February, 2007 just about the time they'll start learning to

walk. Once weaned, the panda cubs will attend panda kindergarten. In the meantime, more little

ones are expected at the center since 38 giant pandas were artificially impregnated.

panda1.jpg
panda2.jpg
panda3.jpg
panda4.jpg
panda5.jpg
panda6.jpg
panda7.jpg
panda8.jpg

Enjoy!
Sonya

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub AWWWWWWWW...........I have seen these pics before, but I never tire of looking at them!  Wouldn't that be the best job, caring for these panda cubs?!  Notice all the huge smiles in the group photo of caregivers.  Can't blame them a bit!! bear_thumb

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

There is NOTHING cuter than a baby panda bear. So see soo many is adorable. Thanks

zemeski Posts: 434

How adorable!!! Wouldn't you love to hold one of those sweet babies. Problem is you wouldn't won't to put it down. bear_wub

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Oh how I envy those people working with the babies.  That's the job to have.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Wow! So many at one time--fantastic! Here's to a growing panda population! bear_thumb I love these little guys. I'm with you, Melissa--I wouldn't want to put one of these cuties down if I got to hold it! bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

K Pawz Guest

bear_wub OMG they are so adorable and yes AWWWWWWW factor is right!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

150pix.jpg

Oh My I love pandas !!!!!!

karenaus Melbourne
Website

oh my gosh, how adorable bear_wub   Thank you for sharing that with us:)

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

They are so adorable! I could look at them all day!  bear_original
Thanks for posting!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sonya,
I got this email a few weeks ago and meant to share the pictures here. Glad you did!!!
Aren't they ADORABLE???!!! bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Oh how adorable ~ I love them bear_wub

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

YES arent they just the cutest!! I saw them in the National Geo magazine the other month.  bear_thumb

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Awwwwwhhhhhhh bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

They are SO cute and well worth seeing again bear_original  Thanks Sonya for posting them.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I would LOVE to work in that nursery bear_wub
How could you have a bad day there?

AndreaM

Kathleen Pa

Thanks for sharing, I've never seen these pictures before or heard about them( I must live in a cave).  Pandas are my favorite bear.  I used to collect them when I was young.  They are sooooo cute!!!!

Kathleen

Stellajella Wien

Sonya, you sure know how to make one wanna reach out into a picture and grab and cuddle one of them wee lumps of sweetness! bear_wub
I hope they all grow up healthy and find a nice place somewhere in the wood without being banished from there.
Cute!
Thanx for sharing!

Gaby bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What a fantastic job to have. To be able to work with such precious animals would be awesome.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Board footer