Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I just want to say how pleased i am that so many of you here at Teddy-Talk have been recognised in the Toby Awards.
You are all so deserving after putting in all that hard work to produce such gorgeous bears and other animals.

:dance: CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE :dance:

I wish i had the time to reply to every single one of your posts here, i hope you don't mind a collective "HOORAY FOR YOU".

You've given me a new dilemma though........i want to add you all to my '2007 Must Buy a Bear From' list !

Well Done Girls  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Penny  bear_tongue

malchik-i-slon.jpg

Stellajella Wien

Errrrm, PenPen, thanx for starting this, because I thaught already, that I might have missed somebody with my gratulains!
So: CONGRATULATIONS y´all, who had the guts to enter for the TOBY and even more so for the ones, who were chosen!

Gaby bear_flower

Stellajella Wien

...and I love the wee elefant on the picture!! bear_wub

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I too wanted to add my congratulations to all of you that had the courage to enter with your beauitful works of art and for those of you that were nominated and won awards - you are all fabulous and so very talented  bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_smile  :dance:  :hug:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:   

Big Hugs
Catherine
xxx

ps I love that elly too  bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Just adding my congratulations in case I've missed anybody  :hug:   Well done  :clap:

sarahjane Brisbane

Me too...Congratulations to anyone I have missed....and I wanted to add that looking at all the pictures of all the entries (nominated or not) I am absulutely astounded at the depth of talent we have here on TT......Yes I knew everyone was talented but there is something about seeing it all in one place that makes my jaw drop in wonder!!!!

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Can I join in too please.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I wanted to thank you all for your inspirational work.  The things you do are awesome.................... :dance:

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Can I add mine too!  I've been popping briefly in and out to try and catch up but there's too much happening for me to post to everyone.  So Congrats one and all!  It's exciting to see such deserving people get recognition and hugs to those of you who entered but weren't nominated THIS time...it's in no way a reflection of your talent...iand there's always next time.

Board footer