Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Thanks to Karen for posting the full TOBY list, and *WOW* what a list!  I saw the names of two more Teddy Talkers to congratulate!

Edie Barlishen for her THREE (!!!) nominations... outstanding job!

And Wanda Carson for her Pet Detective tableaux!  I was lucky enough to see this in person at the TBAI show in August, and can vouch that it is exquisite!

Big hugs ladies!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Kelly

Edited to add:
Excellent, thanks everyone for catching the other names!  I edited the title to get them all (I hope), so everybody who doesn't have their own thread can get some well-deserved kudos, too!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I haven't seen Karen's post yet; thanks for the kudos for these gals, Kelly.  YAY EDIE AND WANDA!!!!!!  Couldn't happen to nicer folk!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

This forum is getting way too big, particuarly for someone as bad with names as I am!  I wish they listed the business name on the nominee lists, I usually recognize bear artists better by their business name.
bear_original 

Hope ALL of the nominees on TT have received appropriate recognition!

Hugs,
Kelly

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I also saw JANE MONROE (we'll count her as an official TT member even though it's son Jared who posts about her!) and DONNA BUTTS -- yay, Donna!  Way to go! -- on the list.

It's a TT sweep!

zemeski Posts: 434

Way to go ladies!! I can't wait to see photos of your entries. :clap:  :clap:

sarahjane Brisbane

And Bonnie Foster!!!!  Congratulations to all you ladies!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Kerrie Mouat is on the list, too.  She's from Australia and a member of TT.  Go Teddy Talkers . . . huge congratulations to Edie, Wanda, Jane, Donna, Bonnie, and Kerrie!!!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Wow! Congratulations everyone!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Woohooo the list of nominees is still growing.  Congratulations everyone !  I thnk we'll have to rename the awards to  the Teddy Talk  Awards.   :crackup:  :crackup:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Hear! Hear!  :clap: This is so exciting! So many of our own Teddy Talk members have gotten the nod! bear_thumb Well done, all! :hug:  :dance:

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton
Tammy wrote:

I thnk we'll have to rename the awards to  the Teddy Talk  Awards.   :crackup:  :crackup:

yahoo.gif

I think you're right Tammy! Go TT!

yahoo.gif

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Most excellent!!   :bday:  :dance: Congratulations everyone!!  I can't wait to see all the nominated pieces together.  It's all so very exciting!   :dance:

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Congratulations to everyone!  It's really amazing - I have enjoyed every minute of the excitement!  I can't wait to see all the pieces. I think Edie is still in the U.S. for the winter.  I hope she knows!

hugs,

Brenda

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Excellent!!!!  Well done everyone!!!!   :clap:  :clap:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

congrats to you all, ladies!
Way to go!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

A big round of applause for everyone who was nominated. Enjoy the moment and be proud you all deserve it.   Great job guys -TTer's rule!!! :clap:  :clap:
Hugs Deborah

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

A big congrats to everyone! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   I look forward to seeing the photos. :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Big Congratulations to all!   Wonderful to hear so many TT's have won Awards.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

YAY for more TT-er's!  :dance:

Huge congratulations to  Edie, Wanda, Jane, Donna, Bonnie, Kerrie!!! Well done ladies!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Best Dressed Bears Best Dressed Bears
Melbourne

Hello to all on Teddy Talk.
I wish to congratulate everyone who entered and won a TOBY Award.
I am extremely honoured and so very happy to have recieved a TOBY Award for Liberty.
Thank you to all who have sent emails to me and for thinking of me here on Teddy Talk. I am so very greatful for your kind thoughts.
I quite often have a peak at Teddy Talk but as everyone knows...it is a very addictive site, and I had to slow my addiction as my fury creations were not getting the attention they deserved.
There is such a wealth of talent on here and knowledge that YIKES!!!!It will take me forever to keep up.
I wish all teddy talkers much success  and enjoyment with one of the most wonderful crafts I have ever come across....the art of creating Teddy Bears.
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie :hug:  :clap:  bear_original

Best Dressed Bears Best Dressed Bears
Melbourne

aaaaaaahhhhh just when you all thought I hud snuck away back to the fury mound that is consuming my studio...
I so rudely forgot to mention the much needed thank you to all involved with the TOBY Awards. The organisers and judges. Thank you all for nominating Liberty I am so so honoured to have been selected from the hundreds of amazing entries that were recieved.
So thank you to all.
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie
sneaking back to the fur mound now.
bear_whistle

Board footer