Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Judi, your work is outstanding! And it keeps getting better! Grizzly bear and Denali are your best NF bears yet IMO!

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Yeah Judi! Wonderful job! 4 nominations (ok, three I know) is really something to be proud of! I am soooooo happy for you!!!!!  :dance:
Aeri

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Congratulations!!!!! :clap:
Fantastic news - and very well deserved!!!! bear_thumb

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Huge CONGRATULATIONS Judi.......everything you create is fabulous!

Your workmanship, and amazing talent is an inspiration to us all!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne  bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Good morning.   I came here this morning and read your comments and just cried. bear_cry  bear_cry I don't know what kind of angel is sitting on my shoulder to bless me in such a way....and I was so nervous to post my nominations because I don't want people to think I am getting the lion's share (no pun really). I know that everyone who enters works so very hard for this.... but I was too excited and just had to share the news with all of you here on TT ...who are tremendously kind and supportive always. bear_wub  If I had 100 nominations the 101 would still feel like the first time.  I truly hope that each of you will have a chance to feel like you are on soft cloud surrounded by angels.

Thank you ever so much. :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Ah Judi......please don't feel bad in any way that you have gotten so many nominations.  You deserve it......and totally deserve to be so excited and share that with everyone!!! bear_thumb You have worked so hard for this..........and your entries are simply amazing!!  All is as it should be!! :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Bless you Tracy. bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I am wondering where all the others are......????? There HAS to be more nominees from TT!

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Congratulations Judi :clap:  :clap:

They are all wonderful bear_wub

Laraine bear_flower

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Judi,
I don't get it either? Did Teddy Bear Review call you with the news? I know for sure that Shelli, Christine Pike, Lisa Rosenbaum, Unrau, Becky Wheeler, Griffin, Monroe, Bev White, Michelle Lamb & me have nominations! And I'm sure there are others that ran past me too fast to capture.
Karen

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Judi :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Is our Judikins over the moon?! 

We surely are....

Congrats honey, you know we love you and you deserve it for all your work-which lest anyone grouse, was 20 years getting to this point!  You worked your little tail off and now you reap the rewards!

i couldn't be happier!

gollyslobberkisses....with or without the towel

dilu

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Something to aspire to (to have enough money to buy one for myself).  :crackup:
I just love the lion and I didn't think anything could be nicer that your tiger.

Marion

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
Judi wrote:

....and I was so nervous to post my nominations because I don't want people to think I am getting the lion's share (no pun really). I know that everyone who enters works so very hard for this.... but I was too excited and just had to share the news with all of you here on TT ...

You know Judi.... you are such a genuinely good and kind hearted person... I KNOW you feel this way... you are so humble and so gracious... your work is spectacular and just so truly unique and special..... you totally deserve it!  That's the greatest thing about TT... you have to be a bear maker, i think to really understand what a total honor it is to win these awards.  As supportive as family and friends can be... I doubt anyone gets it as much as another bear artist! 

You go get 'em Judi!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Kim Basta

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you so much Kim,Patsy, Marion,Dilu, Laraine...everyone... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I don't know what else to say but..... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Karen, yes, Shelly from TBR called me just after 4pm.  She said she had spent most of the day calling the Doll Nominees and had just started calling the GT Nominees.  Scratching my head here too...I was wondering why there weren't more posts on the GT nominations.

zemeski Posts: 434

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Judi - I love your bears and loin!! They are all awesome!! I love your work!! You are such an inspiration to me!! You TRULY deserve to be honored for your wonderful creations and hard work!! I know you must be on cloud 9!! Great news Judi and well deserved!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: Awwwhhhh....you SO deserve the nominations Judi!!!   :hug:  :clap:   I know how hard you've worked to make these your very, very best ...and it certainly shows  bear_wub  How utterly sweet of you to not want to post, but we WANT to know you've been nominated!!!   bear_happy  :hug:

Board footer