Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Shelli . . . thank you a million times!!!  I had absolutely NO idea!!!  I haven't been notified yet by TBR, so didn't think that I had any nominations this year.  WOOHOO - YIPPEE - YAHOO - YAY!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
And big fat hugs to you for posting the list!  Congratulations and bravo to everybody who is also a nominee . . . especially my TT friends - all you folks absolutely ROCK!!!!!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Congratulations to all of the TT's who were nominated. How wonderful for all of you!
Thanks Shelli for posting the  list. I have been waiting and feeling the way a lot have, that since they haven't called yet, I assumed I didn't make the list. And I was correct, but it is nice to know so I can start the healing of the sting of not getting a nomination again this year. Time to get out of the funk and get my creativity flowing for next time. By the way, is the lounge still open??
Hugs
Sonya

Best Dressed Bears Best Dressed Bears
Melbourne

Gidday to all TTers
Thank you Shelli for posting the details of  the Golden Teddy Award Winners.
Congratulations to all who recieved a Nomination and a Happy Dance has happened here  for my Nomination of Eliza. YEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks to all the people involved with the GTA's the effort it takes to organise a competition of this magnitude is huge; to the Judges and organisers thankyou.
Entering in these awards are a huge challenge to all artists; the fact that people enter as far as I am concerned makes you a winner; you took the leap of courage to have a go. So well done to all of you clever teddy bear artists.
Happy creating to all.
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie :hug:  bear_rolleyes  :clap:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congratulations!!!   bear_thumb   bear_flower   bear_thumb   bear_flower

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Congratulations to everyone!!

bear hugs,
Sheila

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website
KJ Lyons wrote:

You're an angel. I had the feeling that a mob was going to lynch me if the complete list didn't get out soon!! Please, everyone, notice that I told the truth!
Karen

Karen, I will never doubt your word again!! bear_grin  bear_grin   It was only my total disbelief in the possibility of getting a Golden Teddy nomination (let alone three!!!) that made me cautious!!!

Well done to everyone who has been nominated :clap:  And thanks Shelli for posting the full list of nominees!!
Big hugs to all,
Chrisx

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

All the thanks, actually, belong to Lora Soling, who came up with the idea of notifying me with the list entirely on her own, without nagging of any kind on my part.  I feel like a great gift fell into my lap. I'm undeserving!

I think Lora somehow got the idea that contest-entering bearmakers who care about the nominations process congregate here -- and that many others lurk silently in the background.  Where would she EVER have come up with THAT idea, I wonder???   I think she also must have known that Teddy Talk would be a great place from which to "spread the word" with bombshell news like this.  I feel like Lora and I should get a Peabody or a Pulitzer (what is this medium considered, anyway?  Written word?  Broadcast word?  What?) for breaking the news to the world!   

Cracking up here...   :crackup:

I'm just very happy that so many people are pleased and honored by the news.

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap: Congratulations to everybody! :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:
Huggies,
bear_original Marion

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

:clap:  :dance:  CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!  :dance:  :clap:

What a fantastic few days!!  I'm very inspired by all of it!!   bear_original

:hug:
~Chrissi

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh Are the nominees still hyperventilating with their joy?!?!  Hey, I would STILL be hyperventilating  bear_thumb

A huge THANK YOU to Lora  :hug: ...say weren't you the one who did the Portland show next to me all those years ago??  ...small world...  bear_flower   And a huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!   :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap: to everyone nominated  :clap:  :clap: Bravo!!!!  :clap:  :clap:

Oooh, Shel, isn't Lisa with Oz Matilda Co. another TTer??   bear_wub  bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

What jollygollygrandfun!

Congratulations, all of you who were nominated.  We are so thrilled for you and rejoice in your excitement and happiness!

gollyhugs
dilu

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Way to go TTalkers you ROCK!!!! Congratulations to all who were nominated and good luck in the judging by the public
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Kathleen Pa

Congrats to everyone!!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Kathleen

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations to everyone! - that is great news.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations to each and everyone of you TTers who got a nomination .... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Huge CONGRATULATIONS everyone.....this is all so exciting!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne  bear_flower

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Hey look, Mindy rigged the Golden Teddies for Teddy Talk, too!  And I didn't think she even had a connection to Teddy Bear Review. 
  bear_whistle bear_rolleyes  bear_grin

Kidding of course.  WOW, big congratulations are in order!  Another fantastic list of well-deserving winners, so huge hugs to all the nominees!
:hug:  :hug:

Best wishes,
Kelly

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh SUPER!  The WHOLE list is finally out!!!  CONGRATULATIONS to everyone! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   What an exciting time here on TT :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  and now I can't wait to see all the photos.

Well done everyone :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
bearlyart wrote:

Hey look, Mindy rigged the Golden Teddies for Teddy Talk, too!  And I didn't think she even had a connection to Teddy Bear Review. 
  bear_whistle bear_rolleyes  :lol:

Ha....Kelly I was thinking the same thing...although I wasn't going to say it....Glad you did!!!!

In all honesty, THIS is truly what makes ME want to work smarter, try harder and just keep keeping going going going...okay and those wonderful little emails I get from the collector who gets my little packages in the mail and tells me how much cuter my littles ones are in person and how delighted they are to have them and on and on....(is that not the longest run on sentences in the world).    bear_tongue

All these wonderful works of art and creativity and hard work are reason for these nomination.   Once again, congrats to everyone who received a nominations and to those who entered. 

Hugs,
Shantell

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

YIPPEEEE !!! .... HURRAAAAYYY ..... WOWZER ..... OH MY GOSH !!!! ..... UNREAL !!!!

Just read the list ...my computer was down Friday .... WOW ... I still can't believe it!

Congratulations to all the nomineees .... just being nominated wins for me!!!!

Hugs,

Wanda

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Congratulations to an exceptional group of Teddy Talk winners....WELL DONE!
                                                                          Mikki

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Huge Congratulations everyone!!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb
well done to all
Lynette

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Ellen - what a great attitude to have!!  I personally am always in awe of your creations - they are stunning, and so realistic.  I agree, that I think the animal category can be one of the toughest - is must be even more difficult for judges to choose, when they are trying to compare creations that are not only very individual to the maker, but also completely different animals.  And there are only 5 or 6 places in each competition for all of those people who create animals that are not bears.  Perhaps you are right that another category allowing animals is needed?
I can't wait to see your new creations - I think it is wonderful that you can translate any disappointment into enthusiasm to create something new - well done you!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!, to everyone who was nominated for a Golden Teddy this year.  It's fabulous to see all the TTalkers names on the list!  Well done, everone.

hugs,

Brenda

Board footer