Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm punchy and bored and really in a state so I wandered around the net and reminded myself of this silly good fun at rathergood.com.  Check it out if you're so inclined.  I guarantee this particular clip is non-offensive (except, possibly, for the White Stripes music.)  Don't wander around the site much otherwise, though, unless you're similarly punchy and bored and of somewhat cynical, odd humor.

Funny visuals, especially if you're fond of those weird Quizno's commercials...

Just wanted to share.  Do turn it up!  And watch the orange kittens; one of them takes a mosh pit dive mid-song. :P

Find PUNK KITTENS here:  http://www.rathergood.com/punk_kittens/

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh no...I hope it's not a west coast virus because I'm doing the same thing....;)

Shantell

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Hey, and we're in the same time zone.  Won't tomorrow be a COFFEE day, Shantell?

Check this one out, if you're still up. 

This one's dedicated to my bear-loving Australian friends... I feel like a DJ.

Enjoy!

http://www.rathergood.com/biscuits/

PS  Just reminding you... I'm posting the clean stuff here.  Tour the rest of the site at your own risk; it's funny, acerbic, body-function, boy humor, full of wry cynicism.  Which means most of you would love it, but just wanted to post the warning that there's other stuff to see there, but it's kinda... out there, and not entirely appropriate for mixed company.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Here's a sad little ditty about a couple of orangutans who bought the wrong bananas.

http://www.rathergood.com/bananas/

Yes, I do realize I'm talking to myself.

bear_laugh

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Shelli !  Pleeeeeese stop making me laugh ! :lol::D:lol:
The cats and pandas are so cute but I am so scare of the banana guys !   HAHAHAHAHAHA

I love your humor.
Hugs/Marie

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Someone help! Shelli's gone mad! What a great site. What does being 'punchy' mean? Do you mean you want to hit someone or are you punch drunk? Hmm...

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Too funny....I had to take a "depends" (as in adult diapers) break...meaning I had to rush to the bathroom before I wet my pants laughing.  Where do people come up with this stuff bear_grin:lol:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hiya girl! awake yet?-I bet not-

The parrot loved it, the husband was yelling turn it down, and the computer was not cooperating.

What a hoot.

Dilu

Hey Shantell- send down some depends this way bear_grin:lol::lol:

Deb Upstate New York

Amanda ~ Punchy could also be glassy-eyed, punch-drunk, screwy, slaphappy, spaced out ... you know that feeling when you're maybe a little tired but not necessarily sleepy ...

Sometimes with me, that feeling empowers my mouth to say things that normally my brain would prevent it from saying.  s050.gif

Shelli's "working" definition may be a bit different.

Deb

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Hhahah...Deb, my son-in-law has to communicate with people all over the world with his job.  He was working with some people in India and they were goofing things all up, which he had to fix and jokingly he said, "I think you guys are slaphappy"...the communication came to an immediate standstill, finally one brave soul wrote back..."What is slaphappy?"  We Americans have some of the darnest sayings.......:lol::lol:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, this is the reaction from my 15 year old cat Misty, who was lying on my computer table in front of the speakers!!  Jolene.jpg  She turned around, looked at the speakers with her ears slicked back, jumped down, and ran off!!!  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin  Now I can't get "I bought the wrong bananas" out of my head!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Shelli ... I do hope that you had a good nights sleep after all those videos -

bear_cool

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Sue Ann

What an uinbelievably funny pic of your poor cat-  gotta save that one- it says it all

bear_tongue

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I havent checked out the links (yet) but I just want to say, what an amazing photo of your cat LOL

Is it really your cat?  Poor kitty LOL
Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Well, Shel...... :lol:

You were most definitely in an 'off' mood last night! Punchy to say the least! :D

Of course the guys that did those ditties had to be totally off the wall!! :lol:

Are you feeling better tonight or will we have more links to zanny entertainment?

Hugs and Cheer up wishes to you!!

Daphne

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

OMG  I was planning on hitting the sack soon... but now I think I will have nightmares!
:|
Amy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Guys, it's not really my cat . . . I just googled "cat photo with tongue out" and here came the most perfect picture.  I swear, you can just about google ANYTHING you want!! bear_laugh  But I'm sure that's how Misty would have reacted had she been a drama queen!  bear_grin

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

hahahha I thought it look "doctored!" LOL

Danni
YOU TRICKED ME!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Shelli, you're killing me!!!
So weird, so bizzarre, yet so funny.
Thanks
Heather

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Stay up late shelli and keep finding this stuff. Because I have no idea how to find this sort of thing. My family love a scream!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!:cool:

Oh! sue ann poor puss!!:o

Deb Upstate New York

What?! Not your cat SueAnn?

Too late ... we all think of him as yours now.  What's the cute little fella's name anyway?

o015.gif

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

"I'm gonna freak out like a Ninja" has become and instant overnight success with my family... even my little guy (Ben- almost 3) is singing it (I gonna feek out 'ike a 'inja...) What a weirdly catchy tune that one is!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Now that someone has mentioned rathergood.com and three year olds, I feel obliged to offer stern forewarning that, in your browsing at that site, you strive to keep the under 18 crowd FULLY AWAY from anything you find there about hedgehogs

Of course, in writing this, I do realize I'm sending you right off to sample the forbidden fruit. bear_tongue  Get past that urge and just don't do it.

If you fell compelled and MUST see what I'm talking about, though, please don't let your kids sample it with you the frist time around, especially if they're even the tiniest bit savvy, or from the UK.  There's some British slang in there (I think it's British, anyway) that would be even more potent overseas than it is here.  But those really ARE naughty, naughty, NAUGHTY (in capital letters) hedgehogs.  Don't spend time with them.  They're not nice to girls.

I did like the Ninja kitty one myself, too, though.  That guy Joel Vietsch is an odd one, and terribly clever.  My kids like the ones with the little talking circle, Blode, and his friend, Food, too.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hedgehogs? Not been on that one so I took a look. What are they singing about? AHHHH... just clicked in! Funny though.

Board footer