Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Jenny,

I'm absolutely in love with, (I hope you know what I'm on about) Pippin from the BBC children's programme 'Come Outside' whom I'm 99% certain is a tebetian terrier??   She looks exactly like yours, can you tell me if you have to have them clipped and if they moult at all??   Sorry everyone, not bear related at all, but I'm so excited i've found domeone who has one, what are they like - do they like children???

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

blackieRS.jpgPc100031RS.jpgAfter seeing Lynne's cat Benny I had to post a pic of my cat, who thinks she's a dog .  They look like twins !

Blackie ( a girl) is 2 1/2 now.  She was hit by a car last October ( the vet assumes) and spent 5 days in the hospital after having her ripped bladder sew back together.   She managed to drag herself home and when I found her on the deck she was in bad shape,swollen, staggering like she drank something she shouldn't have .  The vet didn't think she was going to pull thru.  But ,she is now crazier than ever (and we are $2000 poorerb005.gif ) Gotta love those vet bills that add up slowly till you get the final total !  But, she is part of the family so we did what we could to save her.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Clare....I love Tibetan terriers.....they are quite easy to manage...the coats don't moult , we keep ours clipped but some people keep them in full coat...that's a lot of work and I do like them when their coat is shorter.....they have sweet natures and are loyal and quite easy to train. It's hard to tell if a dog is good with children...it's perhaps a case of vice versa.....but I'd say their placid nature makes them a pretty safe bet.

By they way, I don't think all Cockers are smelly....and our sweet little soul wouldn't be either if she didn't keep jumping in the fish pond...

Clare..if you want me to I can let you have the name of a good TT breeder not a million miles from you just south of Gloucester...email me privately if you want the address.

Jenny

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

glad to know that about cockers lol.  my dogs love the water too and that is a smelly problem lol

lw2ndstar Annapolis, Maryland

Gyp-Doll-Cropped.jpgHi Sarah!

I am glad to meet another Jack Russell lover!  My last dog lived until age 14 and was a terror until the very last.  Loved being underground, and was the best ball catcher I've ever known.  My Cody, now, doesn't understand anything about playing ball!

The photo shows my old Gyp at least 10 years ago, with a rag doll I made tied onto her back.  She was playing ball, completely ignoring the doll!  She would rear up like a horse, and take off after the ball at full speed, with the poor cowboy doll hanging on for dear life!!! bear_grin  Just watching his long hair flop as he rode was hysterical.  The photo is taken off a video, and it is so funny to watch, you'd better go to the bathroom first!!

I miss my old Gyp.  My fierce girl.  But my new sweet boy Cody (in the previously posted photo) has certainly filled the hole in my heart!! 

Keep the petstuff coming, you all!
Lynne

PS - I will be starting a new bear this week!  Hooray!k020.gif

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Rita I also am a bird lover. I have the most amazing budgie. He's across between a dog and a toddler. He has quite a large vocabulary. He actually speaks to me.

The wild parrots knock on the door in the morning when they want their breakfast. It only took 10 days to train them.:lol: & yes most of them are male.
                                                                                                 matilda.
will post picks of all of them soon

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Mercedes is adorable!  I never saw one that color!  I want another one!!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Cute, cute photo of Gyp and rider!!  These pet pics are WONDERFU!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

MY-CATS-Sept-2005.jpgHere are my four kitties, and I am proud to say they are all from local rescue organizations.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Shelli . . . Sealy and Sassy look like they're coming along really well!  Are they settling in okay?

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Lynne
Yes I love the breed.  Their cheekiness and energy and love..I don't know how old my Nala is but she is really greying badly..she is still on the go and jumping on tables etc lol.  she is half foxy so has legs like tigger from winny the pooh lol  I well up when I think of anything happening, but don't think of it often...just worry how old she really is...
Gyp looks and sounds like my Kira.  She will catch the ball for all day if you could throw it!  And the way she actualy throws the ball up onto my lap is amazing and so cute bear_original  I can imagine your girl with the doll lol...just picturing Kira doing it lol...oh they do make me laugh so hard lol.
Kira's favourite thing is ball and food lol.  And she can eat her dinner in 10 seconds and then she does like 5 huge burps lol...little piggy.
I'm sorry about your girl...glad you have cody tho..he is a cutie bear_original
hugs sarah

Board footer