Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

(weird subject, huh? bear_happy )

I have been working on a bunny for a while (and I do mean a stuffed one bear_grin ) and thought that I would finish it up this weekend. But about bunny paws, are they all hairy? Not that this will be a realistic bunny.. oh no no.... it more looks like a bear with giant ears!!!

I have never actually had a rabbit so I don't know.

By the way, I know understand why some of you gets "bunny fever" once in a while, it's a lot of fun! And there's something with those HUUUGE, dangling ears that melts your heart every time!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

We actually had a discussion about bunny paws back when Daphne was making her Mimzy bunbun.  I can't remember what it's called, though.  Maybe SEARCH for "rabbit feet?"

I think the conclusion we reached is that YES, bunny paws ARE all hairy!  I have a rabbit, my son's TWINKIE, and her feet are hairy as all get out. 

Hope this helps!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Shel is right... bunnies don't have pads. The bottoms are the same fur as the rest of the foot... shorter though, and they DO have toenails (I have the furniture to prove that from my own bunny, may he rest in peace!)

joca1.jpg

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Oh, what a sweetie!! Thats kind of weird, that they don't have any pads! But sweet!! bear_wub

zemeski Posts: 434

Now that is some BIG Bunny Feet!! Cute picture Daphne!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh how sweet, a real model!! LOL
I want to design a bunny soon! Have been wanting to for some time now!
I hope to have one at least by Easter.  bear_original

Board footer