Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

I would like to get a copy of Teddy Bear and Friends (facebook issue). I have tried to order the magazine from their website, but all I can do on there is subscribe to the magazine.

Since we bought our house in December, money is very tight (I can't afford to subscribe) and I don't think any shops sell the magazine over here.  bear_sad

I will pay for the magazine and postage by paypal.

If anyone is willing to get a copy of this issue for me please pm me.
:pray:

Hugs,
Kat

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kat, have you tried emailing Teddy Bear and Friends?  That's what I would do.

teddylinks Teddy Links

Hi Kat

I don't suppose it is available through ebay? :)

Steven

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

I have just sent them an email. If they don't have any copies left, I will put up another post.

I will look on ebay too, just in case.

K Pawz Guest

I am not sure if it is even out yet...or does it come with this month's magazine? You can't actually purchase this though unless you get the issue it comes with, it is an add on that goes with the certain issue of the magazine....

Hugs,
Krista

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Amazon.com?    Chapters or Indigo?
or any book ordering place closer to you?

K Pawz Guest

It isn't actually a book Veronica, it is an add on that every artist was asked to submit a photo for, trying to show the diversity in Artist bears.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

The magazine is likely just starting to hit subscribers houses today. Won't be in book stores for another week or two I believe. I do recall Mindy saying that they would have a few extra copies for sale on their website. I'm sure you'll hear something back from them in a day or two!

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

I remember Mindy saying they will have a limited amount that people could buy,  I also know you can order just an issue of the magazine through them as well.  I am sure you will hear back from TB&F about it as well.  I can't wait to see it.

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

If you can't get one let me know and I will try to pick you up one and  send it to you. I would imagine the newstands would have it included in their magazine, I have an area store that carries the magazine I will keep an eye out for it.

Board footer