Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

IMG_3077_edited_edited-1.jpgThis is a picture of the view at the back of our house last night.

We woke up this morning to find it all gone.  bear_sad
I thought it would have lasted at least 1 day.

I don't think that we have had decent snow here for at least 6-10 years.

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

WOW thats really beautiful Kat , Lucky you, At least you got some, down here in Somerset we did'nt even get a flury not one little snow flake bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
I felt so jelious to see the rest of the uk having fun in the snow.I really wanted some for my daughter she will be 4 in may and has never seen snow. bear_cry  bear_cry

clare14 Country Bears
England

Nope - we didn't get any either  bear_cry  - the kids were really looking forward to snowman construction on Thursday morning - but alas to school they went (that's alas for them and not for me!!)   :crackup:  :crackup:

Have to be honest - I'm looking forward to the clocks going forward and Spring arriving now......  bear_thumb

teddylinks Teddy Links

We had loads of it in Scotland! bear_laugh I loooooove snow so much, I could sit and watch it fall all day. bear_original Pity it is all but gone now though.

Steven

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

We had just a covering for one day and it was gone by the next day.I remember when I was at school having snow so deep that you could hardly walk in it.With global warming it is years since we had a decent amount. bear_cry
Laurie :hug:

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Steven...come for a visit to Canada and hone your shovelling skills...hahahhahaEarly_spring_snowstorm...jpg

teddylinks Teddy Links

Wow Veronica! bear_laugh IS that a photo of where you live?

I'm not so keen on the shovelling side of things, i'm more into the watching it snow than dealing with the consequences, lol! :)

:hug:

Steven

djbbears Queensland

would love to see snow like that, out our front door but knows that's not going to happen.............when we go o/s it will be fun to see it all........you are so lucky to wake up to those wonderful scenes bear_flower

Debbie

Calgary, Alberta
Website

Yes indeed Steven....... it is just across the street from my front room window..  However, I do have to admit...it was taken last year.   A late winter/early spring snow storm... what fun hey?  It looks beautiful...I love it too.   This year we don't have quite that much... but it is a few months yet til motorcycle weather!..so it could happen still............................. I will keep you posted..................

Calgary, Alberta
Website

Debbie, if you get to Canada make sure it is in the winter time if you want to see some snow... we have almost 6 months of great golfing weather the rest of our year.... we only have snow in the winter. (just a minute....let me re-phrase that... we usually only have snow in the winter...but a friend had her wedding in August hoping for the world's best weather and woke on her day to find a winter wonderland...a freak storm blew through.)   So, plan B was quickly put into motion as the garden was trashed.   Much to some people's surprise we also have air conditioners... we get nice hot summers and it is tough to spend much time near a stove without the air...I love to cook so love my A/C..

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Kat, we had a similar scene here too in cold Queensbury (West Yorkshire).  It is still here though as we are so high up but thawing a bit now.  It is a pretty picture though.

Veronica it looks beautiful there in Canada too.

Warm wishes
Pauline

BearHugger Lichfield, Staffs, England

We had snow too, pretty to look at bear_wub , but not to drive in. It took my dad almost 3 hours to get home, I should of only took him 10mins. :crackup:

Board footer