Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

tarnuf Hamilton New Zealand

Dana-and-baby-blue.jpgLou-Lou.jpgHi Everyone  bear_original

I just had to show you the two bears my daughter Dana (dayna) made. My girl is only 11 but reckons shes addicted to making teddy bears. The first bear she made is called baby blue. The second bear is a very special bear because the bear was made for her nana (on her dads side) who has lung cancer.  The brown bear has been called lou lou by her nana.The other special thing about the brown bear is that it is from a pattern of one of our very special teddy talk people. Thank you so much to Sonya from Sunnie Bears.  The second photo is of my beautiful daughter holding baby blue.

Kind Regards
Tania  bear_wub

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulations Dana your bears are fantastic, keep up the good work.  :clap:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Dana - your bears are adorable - I KNOW you're going to grow into the most talented bear maker!!

Tania - your daughter is adorable - so pretty  bear_wub

Danni

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Dana it is so great, you did such a wonderful job, you are a really good bearmaker!!!!!!!!!  And what a cute girl you are, and so talented.  I can't wait to see your next bear, one day if you keep at it, I can say, when you win your first Toby, "Hey I saw Dana's first bear!"  The brown bear reminds me of Garfields bear Pookie. I love the pink paw pads and pink ears, I love putting pink and brown together, they really compliment each other.
Keep up the great work!
Bear Hugs
Jodi

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your bears are adorable Dana - well done and you must be feeling very proud of yourself.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Dana, love your bears, keep at it won't you.... bear_wub

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Wonderful job Dana! I am proud that you used my pattern to make your Nana's bear. Hugs
Sonya

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

Well done, such lovely bears.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

8769551.gif

Your bears are beautiful.  Keep making more, you are really talented.   My 10 year olds daugther likes to make bears too.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh Dana: what wonderful bears. You really have a talent. Keep sewing and creating....

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Dana, your first two bears are beautiful!
No doubt you will quickly become a famous bear maker in no time if you keep making more!

I look forward to discover your next one...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dana, both bears are super great!  I'm sure your nana loves your work!  You are a very pretty, talented young lady, and I hope you continue to make teddies forever!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Wow, Dana you did a wonderful job on your first two bears. Looks like we have another teddy bear artist in the making.

Hugs,

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

YEA!!!!!  Oh, how neat to share something so special with your daughter!  I can't wait to teach mine... I hope she takes an interest in it!

Kim Basta

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  bear_thumb Way to go, Dana!! bear_thumb  bear_original

These are lovely bears--I wish my first attempts had looked so good!

You've got your Mom's talent bear_flower

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Well done Dana! You're a lovely girl and your bears are terrific. Starting so young you will be a bear master before you graduate high school! Remeber us when you are a famous bearmaker with loads of awards! :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

No wonder your so proud Tania, Dana your bears are adorable and I'm amazed you are only 11.  How precious of you to make it for your nana.  You're a special girl, I hope you keep enjoying making your bears  :hug:

tarnuf Hamilton New Zealand

bear_wub  Thank you so much for your kind words about my daughter and her teddy bears. Dana has been reading them and they have brought her great comfort. Unfortunately her nana has become very sick and the dr has given her a couple of days left. Your kind words mean the world to Dana and me. Thanking you so much for all your support  bear_wub

Kind Regards
Tania  bear_flower

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Dana, what a special bears !! I do believe bear has a power to do something good or great for humans.  bear_smile
I'm so sorry to hear that her nana has lung cancer. My mother inlaw had lung cancer(she is 74years old now)and cured but she had to take
out 10% of her lung. I'll praying for nana.  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer