Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Just a note to say that there are a lot of lovely photos of list members bears in Octobers Teddy Bear Times..

Danni of Delartful bears has 2 whole pages.....wow...well done! Ritas Black Forest Bears are featured and so are Michele Bradley Bears.

Jenny

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, congrats to those talented Teddy Talkers!  Any chance somebody can scan and post for those of us without any kind of access at all to the UK mags?

I have one subscription, about to run out, to Teddy Bear Club International, and another one starting soon with Teddy Bear Scene... but no TBT, and I'm dead out of money to spend on foreign subscriptions.  I could feed my family for a week on what they cost!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray for the magazine coverage, Danni, Rita, and Michele!!  Certainly well deserved . . . kudos to you guys!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Danni, Rita and Michele - we look forward to reading the magazine.

Hugs
Carolyn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

WAY TO GO DANNI MICHELLE AND RITA

Were very happy for you guys- congrats!

Dilu

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

cong.jpgCongrats Danni, Rita, and Michele!!  bear_laugh

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yeah, a copy would be good of those articles!

By the way, WHO wrote the article on Danni????? I believe it was our own Catherine Young of Bumpkin Bears!!!!
Am I wrong?

Black Forest Bears Haus of Bears, Inc.
Largo,Florida

Wow, I am Featured?? Wonder how this happened.
I had not the slightes Clue about it.
This makes my Day, thank you all for congratulation me for this.
Like Shelli, I am broke and cannot afford overseas Subscriptions, but I would love to see the my featured Bears in this Magazine.

Rita

warwickshire uk
Website

tbt.jpgI scanned them in....they may not be too good my scanner is a old thing...very temperamental!!!

Danni...no matter how I try I can't get your pages to load..I'll keep trying

Jenny

warwickshire uk
Website

dannipics2-copy.jpgdanni.jpgI'll try again......

phew.......I was worried then....I am not the worlds greatest computer expert!!

Jenny

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Jenny, thank you so much for sharing!  And Danni, congrats, girl!  What a wonderful two page spread, so full of your gorgeous bears.  I'm just delighted for you... all of you.  Way to go!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jenny, thank you very much for posting photos !
Congrats every one ! This is so exiting. :D:lol::o

Bear Hugs/Marie

Black Forest Bears Haus of Bears, Inc.
Largo,Florida

Jenny,

thank you for scanning the artikels from the Magazine,
I really appreciate it.
It sure makes my Day to see it

Thanks again

Rita

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS TO DANNI, MICHELLE & RITA. Quite an acomplishment.

Thankyou Jenny for scanning those pages. I printed them out  so I could get a clearer view of those simply "delightful bears".:D:cool:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments, and congrats to Rita and Michele!!!!

For anyone who would like to read the article on my bears, written by our very own Catherine Young - you can view it on my webpage!
http://bears.delartful.com/dbtbtarticle.html

Thanks again Jenny - it was very lovely of you!
Danni

warwickshire uk
Website

No problem Danni...it's an absolute pleasure.....I'm amazed you got it up on your website so quickly...I must go and learn how to do it...I feel such a dunce when I see people doing their own sites. It's not like me to be so pathetic

Congratulations once again Danni...now go and get that needle threaded, girl.....you're gonna be busy!!!!!

Jennyy

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Lovely to see the article, I havn't yet managed to get a copy here in Belgium.  I'm so pleased it came out nicely for you Danni, it was a pleasure to write bear_original  Can anyone tell me if there is another article in the magazine about my trip to Canada seeing black bears in the wild?

Big Hugs,
Catherine

warwickshire uk
Website

Oh Yes...I should have said about that too.....sorry...I'll post it in a minute or two!!!

Jenny

warwickshire uk
Website

bumbleb.jpgbearsww.jpgI hope this works....

Antwerp, Belgium

FAB, thanks a lot Jenny :)

Catherine

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Blooming eck! (another one for Shelli, Northern saying) You are all stars. I will try to get the mag this weekend.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Congratulations to all!  So wonderful to see your own name in print, isn't it!!!!?  I get all giddy every time it happens!  It's always great to see folks I "know" in the trade mags. bear_original  I've let my subscriptions to the European magazines lapse, and my Barnes and Nobels just stopped carrying them a couple of months ago :mad:.   They carry like 35 hunting and fishing mags, but now only two bear magazines!  Why, why why?

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

My idiot Barnes & Noble carries ZERO bear magazines, and I asked why they stopped carrying TB&F which they DID carry for a long while.  They said that all over NorCal the B&N's were stopping that magazine because nobody was buying it.  Hmph! :o:/:|:(

Catherine... When did you hook up, lovely one, with writing for the magazines?  Are you on staff at TBT or freelancing?  I'm excited for your involvement in the bear world, in this way.  Good for you!

Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Shelli, this was the first time that I had written for the magazine just as freelance, so was rather nervous how they would turn out, especially for Danni.  But of course with her lovely bears peeping out of the pages it looks smashing bear_original 

(ps how our your new little kitties settling in?)
Hugs,
Catherine

Board footer