Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Hey Guys & Gals...

In 1999 or 2000, I bought a teddy bear from a local gift shop that was closing down.  The bear's name is Denis from Patiently Waiting Bears by Georgia Fox Yeager of St. Petersburg Florida.  He is a 19" synthetic bear in a lounge/smoking suit, with a pipe in his mouth that is removable.  He is from "The Bit O'Whimsy Collection".  His original price was around $120.  I have been trying to look up this artist online for years now to no avail and was hoping that maybe one of you wonderful people knew of her or a way that she might be contacted.  Is she still in the business, retired, etc?  Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks In Advance,

Jeremy

Newelley.Bears

Harrow, Ontario

Anyone at all????

Thanks,

Jeremy

Newelley.Bears

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Gee sorry that doesn't ring a bell.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sorry, Jeremy . . . I don't recall that name, either.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Try whitepages.com 

I just did and I think you'll find a G F Yeager in that same town.  It's a residential phone listing, not a business so it's just a matter of whether or not you feel comfortable calling. 

Here's a topic...how would you feel if this was done to track you or your bears down?  The public info is out there in the phone book, would you mind getting a phone call?  Me, I don't think I would at all..even if I was "retired" from bear making I'd take it as a huge compliment. My phone's not going to ring off the hook, that's for sure bear_grin
Would anyone else see it as invasive or wrong to do?  (I think most of us gave out our #s in the facebook...)

:hug:
~Chrissi

Harrow, Ontario

Jodi & Sue Ann...Thanks for replying.

Chrissi...Thanks for the idea about the White Pages, I would have NEVER in a million years thought about that as an option.

Thanks For Your Help,

Jeremy

Newelley.Bears

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

Jeremy -  Look in the Show and Travel Section of Teddy Talk.  There is a post from brtstar about a Teddy Bear Show in Lakeland, Florida in March.  Maybe someone from the Teddy Bear Club that is co-hosting the show can be of some help.

Jill

Board footer