Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Below are examples of why Men Don't Baby-Sit.......................

baby1.jpg

baby2.jpg

baby3.jpg

baby4.jpg

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
funny, years ago my husband and I were taking care of my 5 yr old neice for the day. He was playing with her and all got quiet. After a few mins he comes in the room. I ask him where Meesha is and he says
" oh, she's in the closet"
"what?" I say
"yeah, she's crying or something so I just shut the closet door"

Poor girl was crying 'cause she missed mom. MEN! Good thing I didn't leave him alone with her!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
I don't have a baby in my house but I heard my sister saying her baby girl is ** wild thing **  bear_wub

teddylinks Teddy Links

Maybe the examples you posted should be titled "reasons men don't babysit TWICE!" lol bear_tongue

I'm not bad with kids actually, would love to settle down with the right girl and have kids someday. bear_original Until then though, being proud uncle to my Sister's adorable little guy is loads of fun! I love that kid so much. bear_wub

Steven

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

BIRTH CONTROL!!!

..funny, one never expects the brief something that results in babies and is pleasant to produce a new thing that produces huge messes.

Amelia

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Thank you, thank you Tami, that is just what I needed, although I bet the mother of the two babies in the bottom picture wouldn't agree with me. I burst out laughing at the poor baby lying in the bouncer chair. Oh my I do hope that was not a permanent marker pen.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Kids can do strange things even to the most experienced woman. My mother had 11 kids and my daughter was born when the twins were 4 so she wasn't out of practice. She was babysitting my 2-1/2 year old daughter once and first Peace blocked the sink and turned on the water...while Mom was cleaning that up Peace got into some make=up and drew all over a bedspread...then was into something else as messy while that was being cleaned up. Mom was just sitting there laughing when I got home.

Marion

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I wish I had a picture of Paige when I got home once.  Her dad had her in the bathtub by then, but she had squeezed an entire tube of black oil paint all over herself.  While he was trying to clean her up, the dog poo'd on the bedroom floor and he walked in there and stepped in it.   He was not a happy camper.

chris009av Real Deal Bears

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Oh Tami, you do find great pics for us, brings back memories.  bear_grin

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Just in a normal day of fun !!!!! :crackup

:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Boys-05.jpgTami I love these. :dance:  :dance:  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Heer are a couple more reasons... :crackup:

Boys-06.jpg

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  Those are good ones Judi!!!!

Board footer