Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Kassie...omg...the brain has gone dead!!!

ok ... :crackup: Maria - LOL
I picked that up from Sonya post on her article. too funny hon - thank you so much.

Maria was commenting on the announcement in the Teddy Bear Club International. I am honored and proud to be able to share with you all. My bears will be shown and displayed for sale in a Artist Gallery for a year, as well as my sculptured dolls and dragons in the wonderful Cornerstone Gallery in Aurora, Oregon hosted by Carrie Hopping. Entitled "Love of Fables and believing in Magic" begins with an artist reception on March 24 from 2pm to 6 pm and will be opened throughout April. Be sure to watch for the whole story in a up coming Teddy Bear Club International magazine.

The gallery show will be focused on my bears in the hopes to educate the public about artist bears, there will be a view other surprises as well.  I do feel that this is going to be a wonderful opportunity to share with the general public what artist bears are and what makes them so unique and special. I do hope that this presents a new level of exhibiting artist bears in the bear community in the future.

The Artist reception will be serving wine /cheese and a lot of talk about bears and the people that make them. I do hope that some of the local artists and collectors would like to come and join us. If you would be interested in receiving an invitation please contact me, I will be happy to get one to you. 

On a more personal note.
It is very exciting and has been a lot of work getting ready, but most enjoyable say the lest. I still have a better part of the next two weeks to finish projects for the show. That has pretty much been my life for the last two months. Some of my close friends here on TT knew, but one in particular who has been very supportive. I just want to thank her. Thank you dear friend you know who you are. I will always appreciate you and your kind dear friendship.

Thank you to Kirste McCool editor and the team at Teddy Bear Club International for the wonderful announcement. I am very grateful for all your support and being part of such a fabulous magazine. I look forward to the up coming year.

Cheers and hugs kassie

kassiebearannouncement.jpg

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Congratulations Kassie!
You certainly deserve it...and what a wonderful boost for the art of bears!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

WOW - how exiting is that..................

Keep us updated please    :photo:

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Wow! Congrats! How exciting. You should post some pictures of your bears on display for those of us who don't live close enough to come out. :photo:   We would love to see them! bear_original
Aeri

puca bears puca bears

Kassie
you must be over the moon with this! I'm so pleased for you - way to go, girl!!!
big huggies
Maria

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Congratulations! What an honor!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Congratulations, Kassie!!   bear_flower
I would love to come to the gallery reception!!  I think it's only a 45 minute to an hour drive from Portland.  I'll PM you, 'kay?

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Kassie: what an honor. Congratulations.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That is sooooo wonderful, Kassie!  I'm very pleased for you . . . your work deserves to be seen - yay!!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Congratulations Kassie  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs
Vicki

sarahjane Brisbane

WELL DONE KASSIE...CONGRATULATIONS!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Oregon

Thank you so much. I am very pleased and excited about the event. bear_original

Hi Aleta  bear_flower and Sue Ann,
Thank you so much  :hug: Aleta I will email you. I am so glad you will be able to come.  bear_original

Hi Maria, thank you hon.  bear_original I am still kinda grounded at this stage. Trying not to go over the moon just yet.  bear_grin I do have so much more work to do. It would be hard doing the happy dance and work at the same time.  bear_grin But I am happy finally the announcement is out. Two months was a long time to wait and keep quite about it.  bear_whistle

Hi Aeri, Thank you. I will try and post some pictures, but I can't promise. I do have so much to do in the next two weeks. But, I can tell you that there will be pictures taken and Teddy Bear Club International will be doing a story on the event. I will post then too, to share with everyone. bear_original  :hug:

Thank you all for your support -  bear_original  :hug:  :hug:

cheers and hugs kassie

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Kassie, I am so excited for you I feel like a kid who can't sit still!   I am so terribly proud of you for taking this humongous step.  It is really scary putting ourselves, our heart and soul and blood and sweat and a few tears out there and having people come through an "judge" them...

But honey, your work, it stands alone, and I know you will go far.  You have something to say!

I am so excited the ALETAgets to go!  How wonderful!!!!

Have some fun for me too, OK Aleta?

GoodGollyNiceyNiceHugsAndGollySlobberKisses!

dilu

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Kassie,

Congratulations, your work definitely deserves to be shown off!

Hugs,

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Kassie - that is wonderful .

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Kassie, what an honor and you are very deserving!!!!!!!!!!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Bear Hugs
Jodi

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

A BIG BIG  BIG

CONGRATULATIONS

my friend. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   You absolutely deserve to be recognized for your truly unqiue and amazingly detailed art!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Oregon

Thank you so much everyone.

Dilu dear you are my GoodGollyNiceyNiceHugsAndGollySlobberKisses best supporter and dear friend.  Thank you so much.   bear_wub :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hi Gijzette, Carolyn, Jodi

Thank you so much for your support and congrats.  bear_original  :hug:

Judi dear heart, I am so glad you are on the mend hon. My thoughts have been with you.
Thank you dear friend for your big congratulations.   bear_original  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

cheers and hugs
kassie

Board footer