Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I've been contacted by someone looking for a place to buy plastic bear/doll joints in bulk.
CRs Crafts doesn't sell them in big enough bulk for a bulk price.

Anyone know of a source for large quantities at a fair price?

Thank you!

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Daphne
Try Disco Joints and Teddies in Canada- I think the url is www.discojoints.on.ca. I am currently babysitting the grandchildren for a week so am not at my own computer to check the url. You can google it if this is not correct
Hugs
Gail

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I use www.shopartistique.com they do a wholesale discount

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Hello,

I just bought a ton of them at AC Moore.  $1.29 30-35mm and a 40% coupon.

I've also noticed them in bulk on Ebay.

And fortunately the fabric store around the corner has them for 89c and 99c., if I'm stuck!

honeypothollow Posts: 30

i've used a place out of florida.  i live in rhode island, and there really isn't anywhere around here to get bear making supplies.  a friend gave me a web site that has them.  it's a general craft supply place, but does have the safety joints from 20mm and up.  i've gotten 20mm and as big as 65mm from them.  the web site its  www.sunshinecrafts.com 

i don't know how many you are looking for, but for what i needed them for, they were fine.  good luck on your search!  take care!

jen

BTW...  they also sell cute little accessories for you bears.  i've gotten rusty items and other things from them.

bye!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I use a place just north of Syracuse, NY. They have a website, northwayacres.com, but they don't have a lot of Teddy Bear supplies posted on it. You can get the phone number and call them. They are quite helpful and quick to send things to me when I call.................
pandamac

Board footer