Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

DreamMonkeys Dream Monkey's
Minnesota

Hi! I am new to the group. I mostly sculpt monkey dolls out of clay. I picked needle felting up less than a year ago. I Love it! It gives me a little break every now and then with clay scultping. I looked around and saw that there is alot  of very talented people here! Here is one of my newest creations that I just listed on ebay tonight. My daughter named her "Tulip". "Tulip" is my second needle felted bear. If you would like to see some of my monkey dolls.....visit my web site: www.dreammonkeys.com

Thanks, Missy
Dream Monkeys
www.dreammonkeys.com
Ebay Id: dreammonkeys

ke5yyyewr5.jpg
wethry5.jpg

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Missy,
Tulip is just lovely.  Welcome to TT, I hope we see lots more of your creations.

Minnesota

Thank you for the warm welcome, Christine  bear_flower ! I will post more of my work soon. Missy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome to you, Missy!  If you'd like the FULL SPEED AHEAD welcome, why not introduce yourself in the NEW MEMBERS area?  You've posted to the NEEDLEFELTING subforum which draws a different audience.  I'm sure most everyone here will want to welcome you most warmly... but at this point they maybe can't quite find you!

Enjoy your time here at TT.

Minnesota

Thanks for the warm welcome, Shelli..... actually I posted both places. Thanks for your concern! I just wanted to share my art  here and to let everyone I am a new member too bear_grin  Missy

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Welcome Missy :hug:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Welcome to TT, Missy!  I, too, can't wait to see more f your work; Tulip is a cutie!  Off to check out your website!

Kimberly W.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Hey there Missy!!! Welcome!!! Always great to have a new  fellow needle felter join the ranks of the addicted bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs &

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

Welcome Missy! This is the coolest site ever, so much talent and tips to share. Tulip is very cute!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Gidday! Cute bear!!!!! great job bear_thumb

Minnesota

Thanks for the wonderful compliments and welcoming me to this group! Missy

Board footer