Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

teddylinks Teddy Links

Hi folks

I was wondering whether anyone used blogs to promote their teddy bear making as I was thinking of including a blogs category on Teddy Links. :)

Steven

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

mine is a sort of all around blog, but i do tag all the bears so someone who would want to only see the bear entries...does that count?

sewingstars.typepad.com

teddylinks Teddy Links

Absolutely!  :bday: I can link to the teddy tag page. bear_original

Warmest wishes.

Steven

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

I just started on a week or so ago. Plan to use it to announce new bears & critters. It isn't exzctly where I want it to be yet . Will "announce" it when it is.
TTFN
Amy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I blog and love it!  I'm at:  http://potbellyarts.blogspot.com/  Most of my comments relate in one way or another to my bear business, but the casual nature of blogging allows me to do so in a more personal and intimate way, showing a lot more of "me" than I do elsewhere on the web.

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

I do too and I love it!!! I have total control, I link it to ebay and etsy as well as my flickr. I went back and forth about deciding if I should do website or blog. With what I was wanting to do and my budget I chose blogging. I got the first month free and now I pay $8.95 per month. It's a cool world...the blogging. And I must add that the help people at Typepad are fabulous, fast and accurate. It's a SUPER way to network and communicate with your friends and customers.

www.nimbleknot.typepad.com

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island
nimbleknot wrote:

I do too and I love it!!! I have total control, I link it to ebay and etsy as well as my flickr. I went back and forth about deciding if I should do website or blog. With what I was wanting to do and my budget I chose blogging. I got the first month free and now I pay $8.95 per month. It's a cool world...the blogging. And I must add that the help people at Typepad are fabulous, fast and accurate. It's a SUPER way to network and communicate with your friends and customers.

www.nimbleknot.typepad.com

i added you to my typelist of crafty folks!

i really like typepad too. my friend got one, and i had just been using a livejournal, but the typepad features were so awesome i signed up! i love the typelists, and the tagging too. yay typepad!

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website
sewing stars wrote:

i added you to my typelist of crafty folks!

i really like typepad too. my friend got one, and i had just been using a livejournal, but the typepad features were so awesome i signed up! i love the typelists, and the tagging too. yay typepad!

Thank you SO much! (I already had you on my list). Your work is unbelievable! bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I use to but got bored with it. I'm way to disorganised to cope with a blog as well any more. But had it before I had my website.  I keep it going mainly for family and friends to see recent stuff. It saves sending emails with attachments everywhere.
Wendy bear_thumb

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I am planning to in the near future, will let you know once I have.  Should be fun  bear_original
Hugs
catherine

Board footer