Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Wetlook-Puddles-PreviewAlbert--Lamington.jpgHow can I be expected to concentrate when I have big green eyes watching me??. And poor Albert looks  heart broken while waiting for arms.
This is why I usually get all the body parts done first.
Just a wee preview of what I have been up to.
Wendy bear_thumb

sarahjane Brisbane

Oh I love these puddles Wendy.....Hurry up and give the poor little fella some arms will you...otherwise he'll starve to death!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

wendy - fantastic bear_thumb those eyes just scream out for attention dont they, i dont blame you for not being able to concentrate.
but im really in love with Albert - he looks so sweet, slumped there paitently awaiting his arms(bet ya he starts smiling as soon as they get put on bear_grin )therell be no stopping him then...i love bear_wub his eye crinkles too and his feet and the way his fur hangs forward on his head and.....oh every bit of him ....great,great job

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

nice  to see your puddleswendy - i just cant get your websote to load
yup those eyes followed me too heehee

cat xxx

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

They are so sweet and can't get into their usual mischief without their arms!
Can't wait to see the orange puddle you're going to make!

Marion

K Pawz Guest

bear_wub  bear_wub OMG Wendy they are adorable, and I have to say too that Albert is a heartbreaker...the other wee puddle is adorable too!!!

Hugs,
Krista

WA

MMMmmm????? I wonder what the reason for that is Cat???  Anyone know why Cat cant load my website.???
Its loading slow. I know that. Damn nuisance.
I'll post the Pics in showcase Cat when I get them all finished. Which should be next week.
Have a good weekend!!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Love 'em Wendy!!!  I do the heads first because it's the most fun bear_wub  :dance:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Awwww they're so CUUUTE!  Man, I love your wetlook puddles... maybe one of these days I'll be able to get one....  bear_wub  Personally I am lovin' the little green eyed baby; he is sooooo sweet!

Kimberly W.

WA

Kimberly!!!!   :doh:  you have one of my Puddles.  bear_grin

I'm finding myself talking to them as I'm finshing them. Wee Lamington looks as though he wants to say something. Such a shame he isnt real.  bear_grin  bear_grin  They are still armless
Another Puddle has been given a smile instead.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Wendy

so cute and you are so funny....yes those little ones staring at ya would put anyone on edge......

so cute though-will be wonderful  though-you are so funny

dilu

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website
matilda wrote:

MMMmmm????? I wonder what the reason for that is Cat???  Anyone know why Cat cant load my website.???
Its loading slow. I know that. Damn nuisance.
I'll post the Pics in showcase Cat when I get them all finished. Which should be next week.
Have a good weekend!!!!

its odd - the pages say done and no pictures ever load - im on broadband too !
i twiddle my thumbs abd wait !

oh well - ill look out for you on here and on b4bears too - what have you got me into ???
heeheee

cat xxxx

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Cat, try hitting refresh-I don't have broadband but it sometimes  this *brings a page up-the computer will think it has a page that was slow loading when it has nothing.

Hope that helps, its the sum total of my computer understanding.

pretty pathetic.....but there it is....

dilu

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Too funny!! Poor little fella! How could you refuse those eyes?

This guys are wonderful and unique Wendy!

Board footer