Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

DSCN1072.JPGAndy is in Spokane, WA visitng my daughter. He is helping her paint the inside of the house. She sent me a picture, don't know if I can get it on here, but he painted his name and date on the wall, and looks so proud of himself!

Andy started out in Burlinton Vt., then went to New Hampshire, Florida, Texas, California, Oregon and is now resting in Washington. I have asked Tina to hold him there for a bit while I get updates.

From the original responses to his journey and requests for stops, he should be going to Laurie in Wisconsin next, but I see she hasn't posted anything in a while. I did email her. Then to Marilyn (Quilts N Critters) in Ohio, but I can't find her information to email her. ( I bought a new computer and can't find half the things I need!) Then Robyn ( Paints N Minis) in NJ, but I haven't heard from her after an email. If anyone knows anything about these people, please let me know.

So, I am opening up Andy's journey again for anyone (in the US or Canada) that would like him to visit. He is out spreading the word about Moon Bears and collecting souvernirs. Anyone interested in hosting Andy for a week or two, drop me a note (PM or email) and I will put you on a new list.....I would like his journey to begin again on April 1.

Thanks to those who have already hosted Andy and for those who would like to host him in the future.

Ellen

PaintsNMinis Sidhe Bears
Vienna, NJ

I'm still here, Ellen!  Was checking to see how Andy's journey was going, and where he was!

Gee, while he is in Spokane, he should drop over the border to Bonner's Ferry and go visit my son and his family bear_original 

Will watch for more updates!  BTW... new email address (I just made sure it got changed in my profile!)

Robyn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

WOW!  did he just get to Washington?  We sent him off a good month ago!  I would like to know what he was doing all that time.....Was he taught bad habits by the gollies?  One has to wonder.....

dilu

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Andy has been in WA for a while. My daughter has to keep him hidden from the dogs.....plus she came out for Grandpas funeral, so she hasn't taken him many places, I have to keep reminding her. But Andy is happy and resting....occasionally, I'm sure, getting into mischief, like painting on the walls! I hope she takes him up the mountain when she goes snowboarding! guess I will email her and remind her to do that.....if she has time, she has started taking a lifeguarding class, maybe Andy should go there and get rescued..........probably not, chlorine pool water would not do him too good..... bear_original

pandamac

Board footer