Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

pic1.jpgI made this little girl in order to try out my new design before my mohair gets here.  bear_tongue

I didn't have any joint materials, but I just had to finish her.  So I string jointed her arms and legs with buttons on the outside.  I did joint her head, using the nut and bolt method. 

This is my first 4 piece body.  I don't like it... think I'll make a 2 piece one for this design.  I maybe making a few like this until I get the design right, so a bunch of brown bears may be invading soon.

I still thought she came out cute.  She has no name yet, as I'm not sure what to do with her.

p.s. I forgot to mention that she's 8" tall, if standing... her eyes are toooo big, that's all I have right now, but I like 'em!

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

the big eyes kinda work for me actually - have fun experimanting
i have never tried mo hair, i dont think !

cat xxxx

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

Thanks cat!

She's really beginning to grow on me, with the big eyes and all... but every now and then, I'll catch her out of the corner of my eye and she's watching me...  bear_shocked

hehe... I might have to make a few big eyed bears!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Very cute and the big eyes do become her and I love her bow.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ann, I think she is just lovely. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I kinda like the big eyes too  bear_happy  The string jointing and buttons complete her look too I think, shes lovely!!

Board footer