Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Silly question, as I'm new to all of this, even though I try to read all the info each night.

In order to enter into the URSA awards, you have to be a member.  Am I correct? bear_whistle  bear_whistle

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

From the little information that has come out so far (the new rules and categories and stuff will be in the Bears and Buds April edition) that rule will be changed so that anyone can enter. We'll know for sure in April!
Best of luck if you decide to enter bear_thumb

Cheryl bear_flower

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Not a silly question at all!  Yes, you do have to be a member.

It can be quite confusing with all the award competitions around bear_original

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

I was sure that there was an email that came out that said that rule was gonna be changed....
Unfortunately my New Years resolution was to not let my email inbox get unruly( 3000 emails = bear_wacko )and I delete stuff too quickly sometimes! Oh well...only 10 days away!

Cheryl :redface:

I knew I saw it somewhere! This was posted by Valerie of Bears and Buds on the Prof. members yahoo group for April.
I don't think its a big deal to post it here since its hardly trade secrets or anything!

>Call for Entries "2nd Annual URSA Awards" Categories Announced. Put
> >on your creative thinking caps and plan your entries. The contest
> >rules are changing slightly plus exciting new categories! Contest
is
> >open to all artists, not just members of B&B. I can feel the
> >excitement building.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Cheryl I don't know how I missed that  :doh:   Thank you!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

YEP!!! I joined Bears and Buds so I could enter the awards then find out that they are changing the rules.
Personnally I think it stinks!! bear_whistle  Not impressed at all. bear_rolleyes  And Now when I'm thinking not to even bother entering .......... I just cant handle the stress. Its all this photography stuff. I cant cope with it :doh: ......sigh.........
I'm totally ambivelent on the decision on entries. But I do feel cheated after spending all that money. It could have been put to better use else where....Contrary to popular belief, money does not I repeat "does not" grow on trees.

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

bear_original

Thank you ladies for all the info..

And good luck to all that enter!

Board footer