Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

loopylou Posts: 35

hello  bear_smile

can any one please tell me the best place to buy mohair from?  one that has good service and is reliable.

thanks louise  bear_smile

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Ummm...perhaps from the owner/sponsor of this forum....

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Up at the top of this page, in the right-hand corner is the word "Intercal".  Click on that and it will take you to a wonderland of fantastic mohair . . . and other bear-making supplies.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

.....and check out the bargain list when you're there too!!  It's a great way to try out different styles, colors, etc for a really really good price! 

:hug:
~Chrissii

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Just make note that Intercal is located in the US..... there is another supplier in the US... www.edinburghimports.com and there are other suppliers in Canada, the UK, Australia, etc.

We can likely provide a source near you if you are willing to tell us what country you live in!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

bear_wub         I'm partial to Intercal myself,  but I AM blatently and proudly biased in support of Intercal!  bear_wub

gollyhugs'
dilu

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I have never had one problem dealing with Intercal.  They are a pleasure, and they have a wonderful selection of mohair at great prices.

loopylou Posts: 35

bear_original  thanks guys

i guess i'm still working my way around this site. found it!!, thanks again.

louise

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Go for it Louise, they are fast efficient and try so very hard to please us

RE: eyes  if you buy eyes get the U shaped backs...they are wonderful and never crack or shatter when you crimp them---a very important selling point to me anyway.....

hugs
di

Board footer