Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

untitled.JPGMaking my Debut in the Showcase Section, I also have another little red one who is too! 

I'd like you all to meet Chipins. He is an Anime style bear. Made out of red long pile vintage rayon and stuffed firmly with poly. Gently shaded eyes and a sweet metal crown. He stands at just 5.5 cm's heigh. He doesn't have any ears, Well none that suit him well but has internal ears, Like birds bear_happy

Hope you like him,

All comments welcomed, We can't learn if we don't get criticized.

Richy~

calabear Cala Bear Den
Winnipeg, MB

Oh my he's adorable.. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

hugs

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Richy
Your little Chipins is absolutly adorable  bear_wub
well done.  bear_thumb

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Richy, he is ADORABLE!! Such an innocent face.  bear_wub

K Pawz Guest

OMG Richy he is adorable bear_wub !!! now when did you say he was going to be for sale????
hugs,
Krista

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

What a cutie!!!
You have done a great job with him!!!  I love his teeny tiny little limbs!!!

Shropshire

Thank you all so much for your kind comments!

I do have to say so far, I think he is my best, even though earless bear!

Krista - This one isn't for sale, But, I will be making more soon! If you are interested give me a PM or email :)

Richy~

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Awwwwww Richy....l'il Chipins is so cute even sans ears!!       Who would even notice no ears when we are totally taken in by the look on his face?  lol.......

love the thought of internal ears..... hmmmm....... conjures up a whole new line of "bearies" doesn't it?

Love him!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Richy, I think he's just terrific!  I LOVE the crown; did you make it?  Just very, very nicely done with a great expression.  Thanks for sharing!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

That is just cute as the dickens!!  I didn't notice he didn't have ears until you pointed it out.   bear_happy  LOVE the crown!!  Charming, charming, charming! bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs, :hug:
Aleta

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Well I think he is ruddy brilliant!!!!!! Make MORE!!!! Who needs ears when ya wearing a crown!! :clap:  :clap:

Shropshire

Bumblebearies - Thanks so much, means so much me. I lose the idea of internal ears too! I just detest even the thought of putting ears on my bears! All Bear patterns I'm gonna design with bears will be with darts.
thanks again!

Shelli - Thank you so much! I didn't make the crown! but it's so cute! I didnt really try with him has hard as I have with my other bears and I think such a better expressian with him.

Aleta - Thanks a bunch! I do like him too! He is so cute!!! Not to blow my own horn and all! No, Everyone I've told said that they didn't notice no ears! Thanks again!

Matilda - Thank you so much matilda!  I am making more, but who knows when they will be ready! Exactly, Such a great crown! I shall make some myself!

Thank you all so much! I really appresiate your comments, I think I Found my calling, Minis and Anime! Or mini Anime! :)

Richy~

mumka Posts: 80
Website

Oh, I really like him, he is so cute! The crown is adorable indeed bear_original but I think I would like to see him with ears, that would be even more lovely ^^ I like anime style bears

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

he is adorable  bear_wub

Board footer