Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

Zeb2..JPGZeb..JPGThis is Zeb (thanks richy) He's 1 and a quarter inches sitting......1 and 3 quarters standing

Thanks for looking bear_original

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

Yes, I admit, I made her post him. But it's because he's so darn cute isn't he!?

One day, I'll own one of your bears Natasha!

Richy~

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Oh yes, very cute indeed! I just don't know how you make these little ones, they must be so fiddly. You've done a great job on this one.  bear_cool

Regards

Lisa

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

thank you both  :hug: very much bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Under two inches... really?  Has the look of a much larger bear.  Very, very sweet and the colors are super pretty!  Nice!

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

What a lovely little face!!! bear_wub
You've done a great job with this one - a real little cutie!!

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

thanks shelli and samantha bear_original i am in awe of both of you. your bears are truly works of art!so thanks for taking the time to have a look see at Zeb..its appreciated :hug:

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

oh and ps.   yes he is really that size... bear_grin i made him long arms for that reason(to look like a larger bear), well that and i was trying to get him to look more like a traditional teddie(that part didnt work as well, so we'll forget about that... bear_tongue ) the material was given to me by a lovely tt'er and it is great for making the small bears, so easy to turn. it's a marbled green and purpley colour - very nice bear_original

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Natasha: adorable little bear....Soooooo sweet.

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh what a little darling, and so tiney  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer