Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

GH-comm.jpgOK, my day wasn't a TOTAL loss... I finished my first commissioned piece!!  YEA!

This is the feller that spawned my new pincushion.  The pincushion was the 2nd attempt at a frog, this was my 4th!

A friend wanted a frog for his girlfriend for their anniversary.  A don't do frogs.  I hate frogs.  Frogs hate me.  (just kidding!)  I told him I only do bears, and he asked me to do a frog.  " I only do bears."  "I need a frog."  "I don't do frogs."  "I need a frog... have another beer."  "OK... when do you want the frog?"

Don't drink and sell, people!

I gave up on the frog and this is what I ended up with.  I wish I could get a better picture for ya'll, 'cuz this is the CUTEST THING I have ever made!!!   bear_wub

He said not to worry if I couldn't do it... that made it a challenge.  If he doesn't like it, I guess I'll sell it later.

"HOP" you like it!   bear_grin

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He has turned out lovely Ann-I love his little froggie outfit and I am sure your friend will love him.If it were me I would much rather have this little creation than a frog bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Shelley Kooterboocubs
Brighton

He is so adorable!!! You did a great job bear_thumb shelley

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

So, so cute. I think a bear in a frog suit is so much cuter than a frog would have been...no offense intended to any frog lovers...I just love the idea of bears dressed like other animals. The frog suit is just great.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

How very lovely and so unusual, I am sure he will be well received.

Warm wishes
Pauline

Board footer