Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Has it ever taken hours to get posted on E Bay before ? I have been waiting over 2 hours now !!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I waited for my listing to show up the other night for about 5 hours!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Oh my !! I can't believe it . Well there is waisted money !! . I guess they are getting too big .

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Jodi, did you use the new listing form to do your auction? Read the thread
"Figured out Ebay indexing problem!!!! by Laura Lynn"
where she talks about exactly this. I have always used the old listing form and never had a problem with the auction showing up right away.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Where are you seeing the old listing form ?

rosebearcottage Rose Bear Cottage
Lake Gregory, California

It took hours for my listing to index two weeks ago. The relisting this last weekend was a bit faster. I didn't realize until I read another post that the old form was still available.

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Jodi, as soon as you click on sell and the page comes up, right under the blue band that says sell it says:
"List using the original Sell Your Item form"
Since I am always more comfortable with what I know I always click  on that and will until I have no other option!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I will go see if I can find it !!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Yes I see it !! Oh I am sooooooooooooo glad you showed it to me. I hate the new one !! It never works right for me and I have had problems ever sense I started with it. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Jodi,
I just listed a kitten on ebay about a half hour ago and it showed up in minutes. I use the old form. I don't know what bear_wacko they're doing with the new form!
Karen

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I didn't know till tonight you could use the old one , I am so glad because I have had nothing but trouble with the new one. I hope when I go back the problems will stop ... too many to go in to !!!But it has been about 4 hours now and I still don't think mine is on !! TICK TICK money , money !! I am going to check this out now !!!

audemesange Aude-Mesange Creations
Montral

eBay is a wonderful thing sometimes but gosh do they have problems bear_angry  I had problems too with my item not showing up, I'll try your trick. Also, my picture and text didn't always show on my listing this week bear_cry I'm happy a customer contacted me to tell me. Did a revise the item and it works now. I think I might have already said that somewhere else on the forum... bear_shocked  anyway good luck to all on eBay!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

My listing finally showed up after about 6 hours. But you know that is lost time to me. It is on now so hope it doesn't disappear !!

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

One auction I did recently took 10 hours to go live, has any heard of ebay having server problems??????

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Jodi, Yes I am !!!! That darn e bay is so temperamental for me , some times I have to do it over 3 times before it looks half way decent !! I am about ready to give up on it !!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

And my last listing took 10 also !! Its on now still ( Easter Sunday)

Board footer