Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

clare14 Country Bears
England

fairy-046.jpgfairy-039.jpgfairy-048.jpgHello All!!

I'd love to introduce you to 'Fyglia' a Faerie bear - he's 9" approx from head to toe - free standing as weighted in feet and lower body - his wings are sewn on, then I've needle felted over the centre of them with a gorgeous bright turquiose (sp?) to pick out one of the many colours in the wings.   He'll be listed tomorrow evening (thought I'd try listing on a different night for a change)

Hope you're all having a great weekend!!   :hug:  :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

Oh Clare I love him soooo much!!! Those wings a re gorgeous too!!

puddinjack Bay Street Bears
Bristol, Tennessee

Such a sweet bear!!! bear_wub  Wendy

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH how colourfully cute!!!!!! bear_wub

Littlepawziee Littlepawziee
UK

his really cute i love his wings  bear_wub

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Love this one Clare,what a sweetie ,
Louise x

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh he is so lovely Clare and so unusual  bear_wub  bear_wub

Warm wishes
Pauline

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

HES SOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL, I WAS JUST HAVING A GOOD LUCK AT TOM, KATIES GOT HOLD OF HIM AND THEY ARE BOTH CUDDLED UP TOGETHER FAST ASLEEP, HE LOOKED HAPPY ENOUGH SO IV LEFT THEM TOGETHER.
YOU REALLY ARE FANTSTIC AT ADAPTING YOUR STYLE TO SUIT DIFFERENT BEARIES, AND THE QUALITY OF THEM CLEARLY SHINES THROUGH X
WELL DONE X

clare14 Country Bears
England

So many thanks for all your lovely words about my bear - he's just been put on ebay for a

99p

start at no reserve  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked

Awwww Kim, I bet that's a cute sight, Katie and Tom together, bless them   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub    and so many thanks for your lovely compliment   :hug:  :hug: , although half the time I think it's my undoing - doing too many different styles!!   bear_ermm

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

What a gorgeous colour. Love it!! bear_wub  :dance:

Board footer