Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Hi Everyone,  just wanted to let you know that we have a brand new website.  Out with the old and in with the new, I hope you will all take a look .

big hugs

Shane

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wow! I love your brand new web-site, easy to navigate and looks great.
That bear on the front page is beautifully bright  bear_wub

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Your new website looks great!! bear_thumb

Waterloo, Ontario

Thanks Ilze and Carolyn,  we were trying to keep it plain and simple and easy to get around.  Glad it functions that way for you guys. 

big hugs

Shane

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Great website and great bears too.

Warm wishes
Pauline

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

bear_thumb Love your new website!
Professional and easy to navigate. BUT you guys have to get a new photo! You look MUCH better in person than in that photo!
Karen

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Shane !! Nicw web sight !!! Nice and un cluttered and clear and colorful. Nice teddy bears alsooooooooooooooooooooooooooo by the way ya all !!! bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super site, Guys . . . really easy on the eyes.  Love the bears, too!

Waterloo, Ontario

Thanks everyone I'm glad you all like the site and find it easy to get around, that's really what we were shooting for. Nothing fancy and no flash just the bears  bear_grin .

Well Karen we will work on getting a new pic taken,  I hate having my picture taken but that one was pretty close to what we actually look like.  Perhaps while we are in Schaumburg we will get someone to take a new picture of us.  I'll have to suck in my tummy a lot haha,   I'll make it a priority just for you honey  hmmmm ya really think we look better in person  :crackup: .

big hugs

Shane

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Your new web site is great...your bears are totally awesome!!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Hugs &

Kathleen Pa

Your new website rocks!  easy to navigate and great pics.

Kathleen

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

I LOVE the new site, that opening bear ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Being a Mom of 2 boys I think it is soooooo cool to have some more guy bear makers on TT

Bear Hugs
Jodi

Waterloo, Ontario
lemonwolfbear wrote:

A very nice Website, easy to navigate.  I love Crocus, the very most unique bears!!

My husband and I have been talking about him helping me with the bears and I think once I show him your website he will feel much better about it, you know, the guy's pride thing, he really loves my bears, he is just a bit shy about sharing his participation with the public, silly, huh?  Bear Hugs and Congratulations on your new site and your exciting Magazine cover!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thank you so much , I'm glad you like crocus he was a lot of fun to make.

As for your husband helping you out I remember a few yrs ago there was a gentleman from Australia named Peter Weston who made bears under the name of There's a Bear.  I don't think he is making bears anymore as I have not seen or heard anything about him.  He was a closet teddy bear maker  bear_grin   non of his friend's for the longest time even knew he made teddy bears.  His work was exceptional and so amazing I was always in awe of his work.  So tell your hubby to jump right in and help you out, (always nice to have someone help stuff those darn bears)

hugs

Shane

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Shane your new website looks wonderful, so bright and exciting. The pictures are clear as is the information. Well done it's great.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOVE it Shane!!!

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

oooohh!!  What a lovely website.  I have really enjoyed looking at it.  It is fun, colourful and relaxed.  I love the bears in the gallery, although I particularly like the little bunny.  I also love the little crocheted bears at the bottom of the gallery - they are so sweet.  I think I remember seeing 'Tumbleweed' as the BAG Convention a couple of years ago (Oct 2005 I think?) - he is such a sweetie.
I look forward to coming to see your stand at the Expo, and TBAI, when I come over to the states this summer.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nice site, guys!  Popped in a few days ago to check it out and then didn't get around to responding until now.  I'm hoping our paths cross at some point because I'd really love to meet you both.

bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

Hi you two....
I'm another who checked out your site a few days back, and haven't had time to write (we unfortunately have a very sick cat, and daily visits to the vet - SIGH!)
The site is really great, and lots of fun (wouldn't expect anything else from you!)...and I just love Chester!!!
Have a great time at this w/end's show...wish I could be there!!!!
big huggies
Maria bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

It looks great and cheerful.  Also easy to navigate.

Stellajella Wien

Shane, you two mad a real great website! CONGRATULATIONS!  :clap:
...and I also like Chester best! bear_wub  Lovely-jovely!

Gaby bear_flower

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

NICE!

My favorite one if I had to pick is Fluppy. You should make more of those......sooo cute!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Congratulations on the all new website!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I'm with Heather and love Fluppy..............i have a persian cat called Fluppy so i am biased.
Penny
bear_tongue

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Great site. Don't think I could have just one favorite...all are wonderful, although I do love the sweet post by Purple Haze.

Board footer