Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Kathleen Pa

A couple of months ago I saw some moss green alpaca I think it was 3/8 dense on one of the internet stores,  I've gone back to all the ones I usually browse and can't find it anywhere.  I looked at Intercal, Edinborough, Gerrys and Beary Cheap.  I know I saw it somewhere and its making me crazy (ok, crazier than normal everyday crazy).  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Kathleen

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Hmmmmm Kathleen  we have a fat quarter of alpaca which is fairly long and it is a very soft green, it isn't a bright green but a very soft green the backing is more green than the alpaca.  It really just has a tinge of green to it, not sure if that's what you mean or are you talking a real green.

big hugs

Shane

Kathleen Pa

Shane, I'm looking for a more brown, earthy green and shorter pile  but thanks anyway!
Ellen, I've been thiking about dying a piece of cream alpaca I have,  I've never dyed any material before and I'm a little nervous, right now thats my "plan B" if I can't find what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Kathleen

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

KA07191360x240.jpgYep....I saw it, too!! It was a very light sage green alpaca. Paula made a beautiful bear from it.  When I went to order it...it said it was no longer available bear_sad  so I got the cream color instead.

JeannieB :)

I was looking at Intercals ALP4/S  color535S-sage........which is no longer available....it is listed under straight alpaca...and the other colors are really great, too.  It was a dream to work with!  I made Kandyce Kayne from it....

Board footer