Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank you, Katrina's Dad, for letting us know about this horrible accident.  As bad as your injuries are, Katrina, I'm so glad they aren't worse and that you will recover fully.  Three months seems like a long time, but know that you will be thought about with support, prayer, and good wishes.  And I wish you less pain and more comfort.  Big, big hugs (but gentle ones).  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Many prayers for speedy recovery Katrina  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Lots of love to you Katrina....and best wishes for a speedy recovery!  bear_wub

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

I already posted in the Teddy Bear & Friends section...but I wanted to say one more time that I'll be praying for you!  :pray:

Take care and know that you are thought of by many teddy bear people here on TT. We're all rooting for your speedy recovery!  :hug:

Much love,
Eliza

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Lots and lots of hugs and prayers Katrina. bear_wub  bear_wub  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe! All of our hugs and prayers go to you and your family!

Hugs Louise

Shelley Kooterboocubs
Brighton

Katrina you are in my prayers. Wishing you a speedy recovery. God bless you, Shelley :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Thinking about you Katrina, get well really soon. Take care

Pauline

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Thinking of you Katrina and wishing you a zippy quick recovery!!  You have youth on your side.  Combine that with the positive attitude you've always displayed and you'll be up and about in no time.

Warmest and biggest bear hugs, :hug:
Aleta

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Katrina!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

bears-just-wanna-have-fun-007-400pix.jpg

Katrina, In Jesus name may your body be restored to good health and may you heal quicker than what every one expects. I will be praying for you that you can be assured. And may you therapy go well also. Hang in there Thank God you are alive .

From Jodi Falk

Even teddy bears are lifting prayers !!!!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

pinkhalter-002.JPG:hug: Sending along MASSIVE positive and healing vibes your way...Please get better soon  bear_flower  :hug:

Blossom's adding her snuzzles for you too  :hug:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh Katrina, I do hope you recover real quick  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:
You poor little sweetie  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
my thoughts are with you.

loopylou Posts: 35

So sorry to here what happened. I do hope you get better really really quickly, I will be thinking of you, all my love and lots of gentle bear hugs,  :hug: were all rooting for you.  bear_flower

Louise

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thinking of you Katrina and pray for a speedy recovery and best wishes.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:hug:  :hug: Heart felt hugs go out to you Katrina :hug:  :hug:
I am truely horified something so traumatic has happened to you bear_cry  :hug:
Big hugs for a speedy recovery possum :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower
Take strength from the fact that we genuinely feel for you :hug:
Wendy bear_thumb

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Katrina, My thoughts are with you, I am glad you are going to be ok and I hope that you recover well without too much pain .

Healing Hugs  :hug:
Catherine

nettie scotland
Website

All the best for the road ahead.What a trial for you and your family.It sounds very much like Katrina is lucky to still be here.Everything crossed for a full recovery.
Diane xxx

Stellajella Wien

:hug: Katrina,
best wishes for a speedy recovery! And best wishes for your family

Gaby bear_flower

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

So, I'm going to cheat and copy-and-paste what I put in the other topic.  Thank you moving this to General, I wasn't sure if Dad would get it quite right bear_tongue

Thank you all sooo much!  It was so great reading all of that.  I'm doing better now, I can move around with a wheelchair and my pain's generally under control pretty well. I actually broke my pelvis in 4 places and half of my right foot is numb thanks to some nerve issues from one fracture.  Thanks to all of you who sent emails   Thank you all for wanting to send something, you're so nice.  Fortunatly, a lot of teammates, friends and rowers sent flowers so I had the best smelling hospital room   If you want to send me something, I should the rehab hospital till the end of the next week, I'm not really sure when I'll be discharged.  The address is:

Mary Free Bed Rehabliltation Hospital
235 Wealthy SE
Grand Rapids, MI

I'd give my home address, but my mom would probably be uncomfortable with that.
Again, thank you all SO much   If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I'm so glad you're doing better.  Thanks for the update I've been thinking about you.

Hoping you have a speedy recovery. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   And its nice to hear you have a bear to comfort you.

Jane

Board footer